List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Clark reporting in the Hun that Brisbane are considering making a play for Cox (similar to Casboult).

Mitch Cleary reporting that Ruscoe has signed for two years and Chugg is expected to get a new deal.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
So a contender for the flag wants a hopeless dud? So confusing.. What will the Cox haters make of this?

Game has changed since, can't see that happening in today's modern game that seems to be geared toward midfielders.
Yes the game has change, but he was no lumbering giant, played like a mid when the ball was on the ground. One of the best tap ruckman, great mark and very few had the pace to match Peter. Oh could go forward as well.

Someone just raised to me that if Brisbane goes for Cox, we could attempt to get pick 47 off them for him by also swapping future thirds.

Brisbane have Will Ashcroft next year as a likely early F/S pick so it works for them. Thoughts?

I think we'd take it.

To get more Daicos points, I quite like the idea of backing ourselves in next year. Go to a team like Richmond or Sydney who may may be rating themselves too highly and us too lowly and see what they'll pay to swap future second rounders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone worried by the lack of draft picks to match the daicos bid?
Whos going to get offloaded for picks to make it happen?

Anyone worried by the lack of draft picks to match the daicos bid?
Whos going to get offloaded for picks to make it happen?
Can always move 2022 picks into 2021 to match a bid. I'm not worried. they'll get it done. If Cox goes, that'll help even a late pick would be something.

No one rated him but look out how picking up Ben Brown turned out for Melbourne.. played his role and kicked 3 in a GF. He fills a need for us.

I know I’m bangin’ on about Melbourne but they finished 2nd last 2 years ago. They’ve done incredibly well with their off season pickups. (I wish Tom Langdon talked his brother into coming to us.)

Hopefully we find the perfect list needs (Not a whole lot to pick from this year, plus our Salary Caps still abit cooked.)

Also, I reckon we might trade our future second or third and get back in this draft after the Daicos bid.
We got into trouble through trading future picks and back ending contracts.

Yeah, its like it was his natural positon, when he had only played a couple games in the backline in U18 championships. Sometimes, it seems a players natural position is not one you think it is.
Decent footballers can play on the ball. Half bank is similar, just easier.

Someone just raised to me that if Brisbane goes for Cox, we could attempt to get pick 47 off them for him by also swapping future thirds.

Brisbane have Will Ashcroft next year as a likely early F/S pick so it works for them. Thoughts?

Do two third rounders give us enough points for Daicos at pick 2?

I thought the Lions were into Casboult? He would be a DFA or junk pick... so I doubt they pay pick 47 for Cox.

But a future pick swap like you mentioned with the lions might help generate extra Daicos points for this year 👍

I thought the Lions were into Casboult? He would be a DFA or junk pick... so I doubt they pay pick 47 for Cox.

But a future pick swap like you mentioned with the lions might help generate extra Daicos points for this year 👍
Sorry for intrusion but please no cox for brisbane please. We are looking at Darcy Forte from geelong as well. Thats who i would want, not cox please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back