Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Ladhams and Brander are both worth taking a punt on. Both fill areas of need and I dont see either costing much at all. Cerra, Hewett, Ladhams and Brander would be an excellent Trade and FA period for us.

I can’t love on the app so I’ll reply. Totally agree

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would we be interested in any depth players from Melbourne who missed out on the GF to cover a role for us ? E.G
Jayden Hunt
Jake melksham
Joel Smith 3rd tall?

They would all serve a purpose however hunts kicking is limited

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

A pick around 8 to 12 is his value be disappointed if we took anything less

castle-tell-him-hes-dreaming.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the boys play with the same passion next season VtB

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I suspect Stocker will be the coach's favourite player.

Yep. Scarey list. Biggest hurdle (mental pressure from a 57 year drought) already smashed. Richmond had a list of a handfull of good players and the rest well-drilled soldiers and they won 3 in 4 years. Melbourne could possibly do a 4-peat.

Steady with the 4-peat predictions. A lot can happen in 12 months.

They look like a team with much depth but they were blessed with very few
major injuries this season. You only need to look at the Tiges to know how easy
it is to come back to the pack if several of your play makers are missing.

Last edited:
Yep. Scarey list. Biggest hurdle (mental pressure from a 57 year drought) already smashed. Richmond had a list of a handfull of good players and the rest well-drilled soldiers and they won 3 in 4 years. Melbourne could possibly do a 4-peat.
Midfield wise, for sure. However May and Gawn are 29, and I'm not sure if Jackson will dominate in the ruck as Gawn can. They'll start losing depth players who can't crack it for games. Vandenberg is 29 and wants out. One less decent hole plugger next season. If Petracca gets injured, that sets off a domino chain that affects the side more than just losing one player.

Dogs are still close, as are Brisbane, Sydney and Port.

It does feel like Geelong, Richmond and West Coast are fading out of contention.

Midfield wise, for sure. However May and Gawn are 29, and I'm not sure if Jackson will dominate in the ruck as Gawn can. They'll start losing depth players who can't crack it for games. Vandenberg is 29 and wants out. One less decent hole plugger next season. If Petracca gets injured, that sets off a domino chain that affects the side more than just losing one player.

Dogs are still close, as are Brisbane, Sydney and Port.

It does feel like Geelong, Richmond and West Coast are fading out of contention.
Jackson is truly a star. Its kind of unbelievable what he has done this early in his career considering talls normally take longer to develop. Dees are set in the ruck for the next 10+ years. Gawn for me is the best player in the AFL - the things he does for someone his size is ridiculous and Jackson already has established himself as a future A grade player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back