NSW Gladys Berejiklian in trouble. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

fmd, middle of a pandemic and people think things are back to normal on October 11 because Gladys said so.

Murdoch plague is ******* with your heads

fmd who is saying any of that?

Every single message has been that it will be a gradual expansion of what we can do, at various levels of vaccination. Any by the start of December we will have pretty much everything to where the foreseeable long term will be.

I think Murdoch has ****ed with your head.

fmd, middle of a pandemic and people think things are back to normal on October 11 because Gladys said so.

Murdoch plague is ******* with your heads

No one has ever said that lol

It’s a new normal that’s it. We will get to the new normal by December 1. On that date in general NSW patrons can do as they please and travel overseas

A bit like Dan having a crack at Gladys about her handling of the delta variant and then goes about handling the Delta variant the exact same way......both as bad as each other.

I think you need to look up what "gaslighting" means, because you don't seem to know

Figure have been released what more do you want? Had one yesterday. Was 900 odd cases or whatever it was.
Some accountability
A premier who DOESN'T have 75% of a cities media running blocker
A lib who doesn't obfuscate, deflect, gaslight or leak to their media buddies.

Basically anyone who isn't a conservative

Some accountability

Hard to get any in a conservative-run state though

Meh they are never going to win with you anyway. They hold a conference you bag them, they don't you bag them...they release a fair roadmap you don't agree.

They can't win.

More than happy with them, the message is the same as yesterday, we are at 60.9% so the 11th of October is the date aimed at for the 70%, and 80% a few weeks later. That is really all that is important, everyone knows it's a couple of weeks to go and Dec 1 for everyone.

Meh they are never going to win with you anyway. They hold a conference you bag them, they don't you bag them...they release a fair roadmap you don't agree.

They can't win.

More than happy with them, the message is the same as yesterday, we are at 60.9% so the 11th of October is the date aimed at for the 70%, and 80% a few weeks later. That is really all that is important, everyone knows it's a couple of weeks to go and Dec 1 for everyone.
Jesus
Everything wrong with this city wrapped up in 1 post.

Freedom day for me too, doesn't change the fact that NO ONE has lost their job for *en ANYTHING.

* me, imagine if THAT OTHER GUY decided he wasn't gonna front up

Jesus
Everything wrong with this city wrapped up in 1 post.

Freedom day for me too, doesn't change the fact that NO ONE has lost their job for fu**en ANYTHING.

fu** me, imagine if THAT OTHER GUY decided he wasn't gonna front up

I tell you what if Dan or whoever didn't do press conferences, that's fine too. I'd expect Gladys to hold one on Thursday or Friday updating the vaccination rate which in the end is all that matters. Freedom Day is soon and that's what everyone is working towards! Already have started planning a party for the 11th.

fmd who is saying any of that?

Every single message has been that it will be a gradual expansion of what we can do, at various levels of vaccination. Any by the start of December we will have pretty much everything to where the foreseeable long term will be.

I think Murdoch has f’ed with your head.

No one has ever said that lol

It’s a new normal that’s it. We will get to the new normal by December 1. On that date in general NSW patrons can do as they please and travel overseas

Exhibit A

Freedom Day is soon and that's what everyone is working towards! Already have started planning a party for the 11th.

Exhibit A

A party with purely vaccinated people is back to normal? It's a new norm. Two different things. I won't have anyone there that isn't vaccinated with two doses, all my friends know that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A party with purely vaccinated people is back to normal? It's a new norm. Two different things. I won't have anyone there that isn't vaccinated with two doses, all my friends know that.

You know all those extra doses came at the expense of other states?

Enjoy your party.

I tell you what if Dan or whoever didn't do press conferences, that's fine too. I'd expect Gladys to hold one on Thursday or Friday updating the vaccination rate which in the end is all that matters. Freedom Day is soon and that's what everyone is working towards! Already have started planning a party for the 11th.
Where's MY invite mofo ????? :D

wedding-1-600x600.jpg

Enjoy your party.

Plan to actually, and Victoria will be there a couple of weeks after us and that is fantastic news.

Infects Victoria, take their vaccines, then claim you're better

Some A-grade gaslighting right there
Read the Dan Andrews thread, it's clearly working

Read the Dan Andrews thread, it's clearly working

It's like starting a fire in your house, then the house spreads to your neighbors. Afterwards, you gloat that his house got burnt worse than yours

Some real ****ed up logic

Exhibit A

You said from October 11. He said December 1, which is what I said, which is what the government has said and which is what will happen.

Enjoy your party.

Like the 300,000 extra doses Victoria got back in June were at the expense of the other states. At the time no other state had the same urgency.

Now VIC are once again getting extra doses.

You said from October 11. He said December 1, which is what I said, which is what the government has said and which is what will happen.

Yeah, nah.

Freedom Day is soon and that's what everyone is working towards! Already have started planning a party for the 11th.

Like the 300,000 extra doses Victoria got back in June were at the expense of the other states. At the time no other state had the same urgency.

Now VIC are once again getting extra doses.
Good we can get some extra now cases are around 800 a day. Really incredibly timely when you think about it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back