AE AE 2021 Bigfooty NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Stupid Pittspuke cost me

Can never trust those Appalachian toothless wonders

I had 12 cr on the 9ers , would have topped off a great week, cant your s**t stain defense hold on for 30 bloody seconds

Nope. But my picks have been greyed out for some reason.View attachment 1247482View attachment 1247485
Post a screencap of your final week 3 score when MNF ends and I'll keep tabs of the score along with TGBBs from week 2....that are to be added on end of the year.

Just everyone make sure to only use one continuous entry for the pick'em comp. Don't create an entry 2, and make sure you're using the entry that's registered to and associated with the BF AE Pick'em Comp.

There's no entry 2. I did save them so don't know what happened. I'm too far behind now to bother. I'm out. Oh well. Life's a bitch and then you die.

Again, i'm happy to reimburse anyone their $20 should they not be happy with the competition or the ESPN site not recording or saving the tips correctly. Please just let me know.

I will extend this offer up to the beginning of the first game in week 5 (Fri 8th Oct) after which time everyone should be used to the ESPN system for tipping.

If you have a screenshot of your tips please either post or PM to me, i have TGBB earlier in this thread and Moo via a PM to me which i will post.

I don't want anyone feeling like they weren't given a fair chance or angry at a competition that is supposed to increase the fun of the NFL season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are a more than a few high numbers riding on the bungles.

Since when are the Bungles ever trustworthy?

my points were purely based on how s**t I think the Jags are

There are a more than a few high numbers riding on the bungles.

Since when are the Bungles ever trustworthy?
I thought when they play the 0-3 Jags. I was wrong

I figured one of the few chances for a win on the Jags schedule was always this game, so went for it (1 CR), especially given Bengals propensity to bungle games.

Still not a certain thing tho, both teams can sputter during this game.

bengals e z

question... have the people who saved their tips in the wrong comp had their missing points added on the leaderboard we can all see on ESPN or not?

If not could you please do an accurate leaderboard in here for us bgt2110 , thanks

question... have the people who saved their tips in the wrong comp had their missing points added on the leaderboard we can all see on ESPN or not?

If not could you please do an accurate leaderboard in here for us bgt2110 , thanks

Hmmm this smells like rigging the count!!!

;)

Hmmm this smells like rigging the count!!!

;)

Well I wasn't one of them. I was only asking so I/we all had an accurate representation of everyones total as it can make a difference to some of my tips.

Well I wasn't one of them. I was only asking so I/we all had an accurate representation of everyones total as it can make a difference to some of my tips.

I know, am just having fun.

As for your tips, just think…WWACD

(You are welcome)

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back