Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. They can still package these picks for more points, or use an asset like Max Lynch in a deal to bring in Kreuger.
True, just think with their draft position over the next few years they’ll be desperate to save picks. I’d be walking one to the pre season draft if I was them

Tristan Xerri is linked to someone. Can’t get past the paywall. Please don’t be the dogs….

Lipinski and West would be in the starting 22 in at least 10 Teams, hence why they are being approached. We have by far the most talented and deepest midfield in the AFL and if we lost 1 or 2 through injury or to other clubs both could cement their places long term if given the same continuity than less talented players. A list clogger is not someone who will play over 100 plus games. It is a player over 25 who has not yet played 50 games.

Bs
How do you clog a list if you are getting a game, your last game was a gf and you were one of the better players for your club?

Both west and lipinski have been tried and failed. They would be getting games with us if they were good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Lewis Young is growing every day & will easily be 208cm by Friday. He’s like a zucchini plant in summer. You can hear him grow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do I have this sick feeling we end up with Rory Lobb

This is the year for a fire sale on the fringe players, they’re not going to take the team forward. The second half of the list needs a new make up, at the moment it’s too mature I’d rather see some athletic talls who are a few years off taking up the bottom end and some dynamic players on the fringe.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Funny I think that'd be a good outcome for very cheap. We don't need Lipi and and we don't play Young or Sweet. But we bring in a developed ruck and a developed athletic, strong marking 193 defender.
Would give us the best balanced list I can remember
And you know any of these guy’s coming out of hawthorn have been coached to understand playing your role

Not Cordy?
Don't know a great deal about Obrien except that he has a pretty good leap so had the feeling his pace might be ok as well. Seemed like a natural fit to replace Wood. Not sure that Obrien has the size required to be a useful replacement of Cordy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back