Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
So even North have signed with Puma now. Wings on wings is sick but Castore has to hit next years kit out of the park

DieSwans

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Melb Renegades
Not just that but also at least provide retails that don't double as a potato sack. Ridiculous that every man and their dog are now with puma and we are stuck with these jokers.

Yep...I wonder if the club saw a big dip in sales this season?

I would have spent hundreds more - personally, had they had decent stuff and stuff I could trust.

My Castore potato sack has been put in a vacuum bag and stashed somewhere, never to be worn...

Absolute rip off...* Castore...never again

Goroyals22

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast

I would have spent hundreds more - personally, had they had decent stuff and stuff I could trust.

My Castore potato sack has been put in a vacuum bag and stashed somewhere, never to be worn...

Absolute rip off...fu** Castore...never again

It’s interesting how different clubs treat end of seasons stuff. While the eagles go about trying to flog stuff off at full price a month after our season ended for the past week the lions have had 50% most items including jumpers, jackets etc for the past week and a half…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers, South Fremantle

Same with me. I buy something practically every year. Not their year. In the member survey at the end of the year I told them as much.

Nov 3, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast

Same, did not touch any of their actual Castore stuff this year. Ended up getting a Sekem-Castore PI indigenous guernsey from their auctions last week as I liked the design but did not want the Castore quality.

Lucky the club is rolling in cash, they could easily increase their profits by 30% if they had a decent merch range ffs

Sep 3, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
Saw the alert and was excited for some guernsey news. Instead I get a story about cheese eating surrender monkeys

Same here, I've been checking this thread and the initial discussion all the time for quite a few years now, though I very rarely post. :sweatsmile:

But here's something that might ignite something new to discuss about. Based on Adelaide Crows' new 2022 Guernseys, looks like we could be saying good bye to Hungry Jack's once again.

And after the whole debacle with Castore this year, could we possibly see the Club pull the pin on the manufacturing deal? The alternative Guernseys by Sekem looked very nice in my opinion, and they are a local offering as well.

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Same here, I've been checking this thread and the initial discussion all the time for quite a few years now, though I very rarely post. :sweatsmile:

But here's something that might ignite something new to discuss about. Based on Adelaide Crows' new 2022 Guernseys, looks like we could be saying good bye to Hungry Jack's once again.

And after the whole debacle with Castore this year, could we possibly see the Club pull the pin on the manufacturing deal? The alternative Guernseys by Sekem looked very nice in my opinion, and they are a local offering as well.
It’s not uncommon for companies to sponsor a few clubs in the league. There’s been a few companies in the past that have been on the jumper of multiple clubs.

Hj’s will only be a back sponsor only anyway

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
It’s not uncommon for companies to sponsor a few clubs in the league. There’s been a few companies in the past that have been on the jumper of multiple clubs.

Hj’s will only be a back sponsor only anyway
I wonder if the Adelaide jumpers is a sign of what we will get from HJ’s on the 2022 kits as back of jumper sponsors. The logo and text together seems a bit.. weird?

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Castore no longer on the team store website either.

Also felt the dockers Sekem jumper but wasn't impressed but then again I haven't felt any other PI jumpers in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back