List Mgmt. Welcome Jordan Clark

Remove this Banner Ad

Always wanted to start one of these threads. Anyhoo, here’s to future premiership player Jordan Clark. Welcome home!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did say it would wait until Ruckmen were traded and I also said F4 and F3 swap.

F3 is Carlton’s and F4 we get is from Hawks who you would expect to be down the ladder. So probs some like 45-50 out and 58-63 in.

Have been pretty indifferent to it getting done. I just didn't want us to pay overs. I think we have a bit but our draft hand (and how we can potentially improve it using 19) helps mitigate that.

Hopefully he kills it here. We really need that speed.

Initially not keen on him but he's one of ours now so fully behind the move. Hope he works hard and adds a bit a mongrel and passion with that natural arrogance. Still feel we miss that after Crowley, Ballas, Barlow left. Club has given away a lot for him both in the trade and the four year deal for someone still mostly unproven.

We probably overpaid, but I reckon this bloke has the potential to do a lot of good for us.

Yeah this. I thought 27 was more than fair but the guy is 20yo and has a huge scope for improvement in an area we're weak in so I think ultimately we'll come out ahead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back