Rumour Bailey Smith - formal complaint made.

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s apparently been in the Gold Coast and done a bad thing to a man

when he arrived at the club he was a God bothering teetoller. I guess that has changed.

No amount of drink will erase the 2nd half of the GF Bailey.

Last edited by a moderator:
As James Brayshaw would say “And there’s Xavier College’s finest, Bailey Smith, punching a bloke in a bar on the Gold Coast.”

He’s been in the Gold Coast and done a bad thing to a man

when he arrived at the club he was a God bothering teetoller. I guess that has changed.

No amount of drink will erase the 2nd half of the GF Bailey.

He was probably raised like that.

Kids raised under strict "No alcohol under any circumstances." houses generally act out the most when they get a bit of freedom.

Story does not surprise me at all.

Meanwhile Mr Clean-cut Sam Walsh was just going about the business of being a superstar.

It really makes you think...

have to say, was looking like BS was starting to drink his own bathwater a bit.

he'll do his time for this, (in footy sense) miss a game or two at the start of next season, then come back stronger, better, but perhaps a little more humble.

all good, only worried if it happens multiple times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea of what went on but I wonder if a complaint would have been made to the police if he wasn't an AFL player.

EDIT: So Smith allegedly 'shoved' him... whoop-de-do. Probably cop a $1 token fine and it'll still be too much.

I have no idea of what went on but I wonder if a complaint would have been made to the police if he wasn't an AFL player.

EDIT: So Smith allegedly 'shoved' him... whoop-de-do. Probably cop a $1 token fine and it'll still be too much.
what was the provocation?

Rioli and Bolton copped it and they were saving a girl and then each other from violent aggressors, with video evidence of that.

That says zero tolerance from AFL I think?

Why were the AFL players not sent straight back to Melbourne after their 'essential work' was finished at the Grand Final? Slap in the face to the rest of us in Melbourne locked down for months when they out partying across the country.
Can you answer the reverse question? Why should they have been sent back to Melbourne and by who’s orders?

Nothing in it.
Accept the same penalty as Shai Bolton got and move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back