NFL NFL RDT 2021/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

441 sees me drop 196 spots to 923 overall.

I would drop CeeDee Lamb right now but Dallas have a relatively easy draw for a little while so i might hold him until that 4 is out of his rolling average. Hoping Cook plays and carves up the Lions' defence.

Most likely no trades for me this round. CMC/Cook/AJ Brown all listed as questionable. While id love it if they all played i doubt they will and perhaps for Cook in particular, a week or 2 off may be the better long term option. Although i am (probably unrealistically) hoping that he is 100% and can carve up the Lions. In fact, all 3 have what appears to be good matchups for fantasy this round. Zeke and Saquon are both listed as questionable which means 4 of 6 of my RBs have the Q beside their name. Im confident Barkley plays but im not sure about the other 3!

529 which was good considering i traded in Mike Williams for his massive 3.. up to 495 rank

thought about getting patterson but with the falcons having the bye next week, thought id leave it

474 with Andrews left. Nearly traded Cook to Henry but decided against it. CMC and Cook sitting on my bench while Saquon scored 1 before getting injured hurt big time. Not sure what to do with Saquon really. Only realistic way i can get Henry from Saquon is to downgrade Lawrence to a base priced QB and i dont particularly want to do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

72 from Andrews gets me up to 546. Fell 28 places to 951 overall. Saquon & Najee to Booker & Henry works. Not sure i want to trade Najee but this seems like the best opportunity to get Henry :huh:
Najee does have the bye in week 7

Fair enough. I think ive only had 1 C score over it so far this season but im happy to keep the C on Mahomes against washington

Stafford is my other QB and he has been a bit average since i brought him in.
Henry is an option but i got stung last week when switching to Hill (22).
Not practised either this week Hill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back