Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason for that, is if they're still alive...
Those who are scared of dying can stay inside, order home delivery, sell their assets and live like a hermit. Nobody is stopping them.

I presume you realise that your risk of dying is relatively small, especially if vaccinated.

Exactly. The government has forced the hand of antivaxxers and the vaccine hesitant. Several regulars on the conspiracy board have taken the vaccine unwillingly.

You'd have to be pretty adamant in your stance to refuse the vaccine when your job is at stake.

If you’re not willing to die for your principles, are they really principles in the first place?

Those who are scared of dying can stay inside, order home delivery, sell their assets and live like a hermit. Nobody is stopping them.

I presume you realise that your risk of dying is relatively small, especially if vaccinated.
I'm going to quote you again.

You can add mental health, education, and other aspects of societal health like social interaction to the list. All they care about is saving lives.

Lefties are used to it, they just don't whine and throw tantrums like the precious RWNJs.

Everyday lasted what, three days. Snowflakes.

2016 called. All lefties were throwing all sorts of s**t when Trump became POTUS. And their tanties went for four years.

Not saying the right don't do it, it happens on all spectrum of the political sphere.

I'm going to quote you again.
Cost vs benefit. Some have stated they wont accept 1000 deaths from covid. The only alternative is continual use of containment measures including frequent lockdowns.

2016 called. All lefties were throwing all sorts of sh*t when Trump became POTUS. And their tanties went for four years.

This isn't America dimwit.

You do realise many Trumpies still haven't let go?

Remember Jan 6? Probably the biggest tantrum ever caught on video.

2016 called. All lefties were throwing all sorts of sh*t when Trump became POTUS. And their tanties went for four years.

Not saying the right don't do it, it happens on all spectrum of the political sphere.
I'm looking forward to hitting the gym on Friday.

You can add mental health, education, and other aspects of societal health like social interaction to the list. All they care about is saving lives.
I'm looking forward to hitting the gym on Friday.
Everyone has been dealing with the pandemic in different ways.

I refuse to believe you've changed this much, due to the pandemic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. The government has forced the hand of antivaxxers and the vaccine hesitant. Several regulars on the conspiracy board have taken the vaccine unwillingly.

You'd have to be pretty adamant in your stance to refuse the vaccine when your job is at stake.

A guy i play golf with decided his anti vax stance was worth losing his job, lost his job on Friday after 34 years, i didn't even bother trying to change his mind, he is too far gone with his out there theories.

Cost vs benefit. Some have stated they wont accept 1000 deaths from covid. The only alternative is continual use of containment measures including frequent lockdowns.

Won’t accept 1,000 deaths from Covid, don’t bat an eyelid at 4,000 from the flu.

People were dying when they caught Covid whilst already in palliative care, yes it sucks for their families but people die in palliative care everyday and it doesn’t make the news and doesn’t result in major changes to everyone’s lives.

I wonder what sort of crossover there is between won’t accept deaths and the crowd who mourn and weep the death of someone they’ve never met and leave flowers at a public memorial for a famous person.

I wonder what sort of crossover there is between won’t accept deaths and the crowd who mourn and weep the death of someone they’ve never met and leave flowers at a public memorial for a famous person.

Is that worse than the people that cried after England lost another world cup?

Or the ones that pretended to move to NSW?

Maybe we're at extreme odds.

How many Australian lives should be lost, for the education of one person?
Our vulnerable people have had sufficient time to vaccinate and most will carry little risk of dying from covid. There will be far less than one death for each person who gets educated in the coming years.

How many children are you willing to see disengage from school, carry mental health problems through life, and live removed from friends and family to save one life?

Is that worse than the people that cried after England lost another world cup?

Or the ones that pretended to move to NSW?

I’m sure that sounded good in your head and you’ll get a few likes from the usual suspects, but I’d say what World Cup?

As for the land of the free, was there today, such a wonderful state.

Yep, and I'm one of them, I'm by far not an anti-vaxxer, I have all my vaccines, and even as recent in 2018 had a vaccine for something, but as a 34 year old male I was brought to tears not because I am scared of a needle, or believe my limbs are gonna fall off or 5g in the vaccine, but simply because I felt violated, the choice was not mine to make, I never felt less of a man than I did having to make that choice coming to the realisation that if I don't have the vaccine I am told to have, I will not be able to pay for my rent so I can live, I can't put food on the dinner table, I can't simply live as I have for the past 30 odd years as a human free of constraint and free to make my own choices as I see fit. And I know I will be mocked by the I stand with dan group around this joint, but I could care less, they seem to forget that even the people they disagree with bleed the same, think and feel the same, hurt the same, but they've used the internet as a platform to separate themselves so they can simply judge all and sundry of those that don't think the exact same as they do.
Some odd projection/ conflation that taking a needle makes one less of a man. No jab no play is the accepted standard.

Won’t accept 1,000 deaths from Covid, don’t bat an eyelid at 4,000 from the flu.

People were dying when they caught Covid whilst already in palliative care, yes it sucks for their families but people die in palliative care everyday and it doesn’t make the news and doesn’t result in major changes to everyone’s lives.

Deaths seem to suddenly matter much more when there is a highly infectious virus around. But hey, as long as we aren’t spreading coronavirus, let’s continue to push out cancer appointments, breast screenings and other important procedures 👍🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back