Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting on a Utopia order and they usually come quickly so will be interesting to see the delay. Wow HD order dispatched 4+ weeks ago and still nothing. Couple of others on the go too. Very frustrating.

Have a bandmate waiting on a pedal he bought 2 months ago. Tracking occasionally updates so it's still alive, it's just completely borked at the moment. I want to load up on some new band merch but I think I'm just going to avoid all international purchases for a while.

Waiting on a Utopia order and they usually come quickly so will be interesting to see the delay. Wow HD order dispatched 4+ weeks ago and still nothing. Couple of others on the go too. Very frustrating.

Last two for me have been circa three weeks.

I order nice editions of books from a UK publisher very regularly, and delivery hasn't really been affected. Music wise I'm only waiting on the Sodom stuff I ordered, but the M-16 re-release is still 6 weeks away from actually being available anyway. Won't surprise if I don't get it until January.

Yeah just over two weeks for my last utopia order
Nsw to Sa

Aust post is snowed.

We use them daily for work, sending cages of stuff out and orders to our customers interstate are taking way longer than usual to arrive
If u want stuff to be here by xmas holidays then buy it now imo

I'm just finally reading up on this supply chain issue, it's huge in the US with a heap of store shelves empty, what a friggen s**t show! I walked into a car dealership a while back & was told I couldn't buy a car by the dealer, imagine that!?! I could rant on about manufacturing being sent OS all day but should probably just start to stock up for Xmas now, presents, food, booze, etc, in case s**t hits the fan here in a couple of months.

Amazon is amazing atm. My little niece turns three on 7th November, so I panicked last weekend and bought all her stuff to allow for delivery time. It all came during the week.

utility I gave Sojourn a listen for my Sunday afternoon study session. I'm really liking Wytch Hazel now, it's perfect for this time of the week.

Amazon is amazing atm. My little niece turns three on 7th November, so I panicked last weekend and bought all her stuff to allow for delivery time. It all came during the week.

utility I gave Sojourn a listen for my Sunday afternoon study session. I'm really liking Wytch Hazel now, it's perfect for this time of the week.

Yep - no absence of couriers. Be more people signing up to work for them as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided to rank the Bathory albums from fav to least fav.....

Twilight of the Gods > Bathory > Hammerheart > Nordland I > Under the Sign of the Black Mark > Blood Fire Death > The Return > Nordland II > Blood on Ice > Destroyer of Worlds > Requiem > Octagon

The bottom 3 are easy, definitely the worst stuff he put out....
Any list that doesnt start with the Return and Blood on Ice is just taking the piss.

Any list that doesnt start with the Return and Blood on Ice is just taking the piss.
Interesting choices! Not one's you'd normally see in the first two spots though?

Samoth's ex wife Andrea Haugen murdered.
RIP

Yup, heard about that yesterday, it's a very sad situation. Only listened to her Hagalaz' Runedance stuff from time to time.

Interesting choices! Not one's you'd normally see in the first two spots though?

Yup, heard about that yesterday, it's a very sad situation. Only listened to her Hagalaz' Runedance stuff from time to time.
If i had to personally pick a top 3 would be return hammerheart and blood on ice - i just have a soft spot for bloods goofiness so have been championing it for years.

"Vince is nursing broken ribs, but is currently getting some bbq sauce for them.."

"Vince is nursing broken ribs, but is currently getting some bbq sauce for them.."
I fell out of a vehicle at work a few weeks back, everyone laughed their asses off. Lucky I fell just rite, not even a scratch. I was laughing pretty hard myself after the initial embarrassment.

I fell out of a vehicle at work a few weeks back, everyone laughed their asses off. Lucky I fell just rite, not even a scratch. I was laughing pretty hard myself after the initial embarrassment.

Did the same thing on the motorbike. Came to a really slow stop, lost my footing and couldn't hold it up. Rolled over like a turtle, luckily onto grass. My mate bent in half laughing at me and this was not long after having a discussion that I hadn't come off yet. Had a good chuckle after checking the bike for damage.

Japan post is only sending via sea and it is taking circa 12 weeks. Most overseas mail has been fine otherwise - I get items from France, Sweden, the Baltic States and Germany faster than mail from WA, Qld and NSW. Work that out.
I had a mate send me some stuff from DC earlier this year. Went via New York and Tokyo. Took about two months to arrive. I didn't realise sea mail was the reason why.

I'd actually like a return to sea/surface mail as it used to be much cheaper.

Just introduce the household to some Impellitteri. Solid response.

Haha. Had a tough morning with the Dallas game going into overtime. Need some soothing sounds to calm me down - might get John Tardy on the stereo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back