Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 246 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 129 34.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Live in the 21st century in a developed country (best imo) and be afraid of a vaccine. Comical.

Fat shaming has got to go as well. I'm 28, 181 cm and 93-95 kgs right now. Two to three weeks ago I was 88 kgs. I walk regularly to maintain weight but on occasions I go crazy on sugar to help with anxiety, stress and depression.

Some people eat a lot to deal with the difficulties of life.
Ironically I’m 184cm and 104kgs but I’ve also got a bf% between 11-15.

This idea that your health is completely dependent on your weight is ridiculous.

According the old BMI scale has me at 31.1 (or obese)

Ironically I’m 184cm and 104kgs but I’ve also got a bf% between 11-15.

This idea that your health is completely dependent on your weight is ridiculous.

According the old BMI scale has me at 31.1 (or obese)
The trick to weight control is ciggys and coke, look at Kate Moss.

With 747 cases per 100,000 people in the past two weeks, Waterford has the highest county incidence, ahead of Longford and Carlow. For much of the pandemic, the county has amongst the lowest incidence in the State.

“It’s Waterford today, but it could be any other county tomorrow, given the transmissibility of the virus. We’re all going to see outbreaks occurring from time to time, along with spikes in case numbers.”

Despite the increase in cases, Dr McNamara said that, thanks to vaccination, the vast majority of infection were mild and it was only in “rare circumstances” that serious illness resulted.”

I had a look at the article. The same caveats apply as for all other data around this. For example, the mean age of family members in 0 immune families was 52.9 whereas for 4 immune family members the mean age was 27.3. So naturally the transmission numbers were better in the younger age groups. 45% benefit from one individual in a household.

Clearly there's a component to transmission of how the population interacts. But I don't think you can dismiss the Israeli case data that shows transmission is higher in the vaccinated population. These are the numbers I arrived at. As I said, I am happy for it to be verified.

View attachment 1262035

I found the graph for the 60+ third booster shots in Israel I saw last week. Haven't had a chance to look into the data yet. Does suggest that boosters for high risk (60+ and others) individuals are warranted.

1634516701857.png

I said a new angle, you already did the “fat people” thing, also, weird obsession with fat people, little creepy (and extremely prejudice) to be honest.

Ultimately you seem a lost cause but making the decision to expose yourself to a much higher chance of needing hospitalization for covid when you can drastically reduce it is, to me, an idiotic decision.

This is what happens when someone is so heavily invested in the conspiracy narrative hey Spitty

I want to say no, but not because of some anti vaxxer sh*t. I'm just terrified of needles. What happened to that needle-less one I saw on the news a few months back? :(
Well nearly a year later from this post and this morning I finally made the call to see a doctor. 930am he prescribes me some valium and by 12:30pm I have now had my first dose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well nearly a year later from this post and this morning I finally made the call to see a doctor. 930am he prescribes me some valium and by 12:30pm I have no had my first dose.
Yeah - I had to take it during some dental work. It just flies by.

Ok I'm a 180cm and 75kg and willing to take my chances, a good friend of mine is absolutely paranoid about covid. He's 175cm and 135kg he knows he's high risk because of his sh*t diet and unhealthy lifestyle. He wants me to have the vaxx because it may save his life, sorry buddy I will do the right thing and keep away from you but I've been telling you for years to stop eating sh*t and start exercising.

Some "good friend" you *in are lol

Lotta pussys scared of a needle too.

Dat true. Be an adult and be scared of a needle bruhs 😆

Well nearly a year later from this post and this morning I finally made the call to see a doctor. 930am he prescribes me some valium and by 12:30pm I have now had my first dose.

Lots are scared of needles. I grew out of that fear with repeat hospital visits few years back. Extensive hospital experience when I was a young child but not an adult until few years back.

I used to hide at my family doctors clinic when it was time for the jab when I was a kid. Used to take it right at the end geez I was such a pussy back then 🤣🤣🤣

Dat true. Be an adult and be scared of a needle bruhs 😆

Lots are scared of needles. I grew out of that fear with repeat hospital visits few years back. Extensive hospital experience when I was a young child but not an adult until few years back.

I used to hide at my family doctors clinic when it was time for the jab when I was a kid. Used to take it right at the end geez I was such a pussy back then 🤣🤣🤣
Im still a pussy
Hate them

Im still a pussy
Hate them

If you've taken them in the past and you're scared then yes imo you're a pussy.

If you've got a phobia and either you've refused to take them or you have attempted then you're not a pussy. Not to me at least.

I've got a phobia. Not gonna be a hypocrite and insult those who might with needles. I know one story of a guy who fainted after he took a needle at a clinic as he had a phobia but he still faced his fear but fainted. That's not a pussy.

If you've taken them in the past and you're scared then yes imo you're a pussy.

If you've got a phobia and either you've refused to take them or you have attempted then you're not a pussy. Not to me at least.

I've got a phobia. Not gonna be a hypocrite and insult those who might with needles. I know one story of a guy who fainted after he took a needle at a clinic as he had a phobia but he still faced his fear but fainted. That's not a pussy.
Ive fainted before and had to try hard not to a few time

Back