Media A WARNING TO THE S32 ROOKIE CLASS

Remove this Banner Ad

A No U.

Sad to see this so early.

I thought the Bombers hated those things.

Man, you're in struggletown here. You're internet drowning here, will a team mate save you?
I've seen this before old man. I know to expect one more chirp out of you today before you fade back into obscurity. Stamina just isn't your thing anymore, and so you have started to delude yourself that you are quality and are therefore still relevant. At least NaturalDisaster knew when to push into administrating.

We're drawing quite a crowd here now. Careful Callums_Guns and GWS Goose will be along anytime soon. Furies leadership will be irate about how embarrassing it is to have your ass handed to you. On a Monday. By a rookie. Who is a Bomber.

But you have only got yourselves to blame! Just be better the lot of you. All we're asking is that ImissFrosty be allowed to post again in the rookie thread without fear of intimidation or manipulation. Is that too much to ask?

The tough guy act is tiresome. Especially as a Fury. It was cool in like Season 25
totally agree, I think the grumpy stupid pr!ck persona you use is wonderful and certainly adds to a thread

totally agree, I think the grumpy stupid pr!ck persona you use is wonderful and certainly adds to a thread
That's more like it.

Pick on an intellect your own size.

I've seen this before old man. I know to expect one more chirp out of you today before you fade back into obscurity. Stamina just isn't your thing anymore, and so you have started to delude yourself that you are quality and are therefore still relevant. At least @NaturalDisaster knew when to push into administrating.
You're accusing me of not having stamina yet I'm running 2 weekly threads plus others, and haven't missed yet.

Just because the first you saw of me was a season where RL happened. I've been here since S23 champ.

You? Accusing me? I seem to recall clearly which one of us has gone missing this season, and it ain't me boyo.

You're accusing me of not having stamina yet I'm running 2 weekly threads plus others, and haven't missed yet.

Just because the first you saw of me was a season where RL happened. I've been here since S23 champ.

You? Accusing me? I seem to recall clearly which one of us has gone missing this season, and it ain't me boyo.
Champ? Boyo?

I feel like I've been made!

Champ? Boyo?

I feel like I've been made!
You are just another production line Bomber that will be gone long before I leave this place. I've seen them arrive, I've seen them leave. And I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are just another production line Bomber that will be gone long before I leave this place. I've seen them arrive, I've seen them leave. And I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah.

You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind the mask you use.

Pulling out the champ and boyo big guns against a rookie .....

*ing LOL!!!!!

I've seen this before old man. I know to expect one more chirp out of you today before you fade back into obscurity. Stamina just isn't your thing anymore, and so you have started to delude yourself that you are quality and are therefore still relevant. At least NaturalDisaster knew when to push into administrating.

We're drawing quite a crowd here now. Careful Callums_Guns and GWS Goose will be along anytime soon. Furies leadership will be irate about how embarrassing it is to have your ass handed to you. On a Monday. By a rookie. Who is a Bomber.

But you have only got yourselves to blame! Just be better the lot of you. All we're asking is that ImissFrosty be allowed to post again in the rookie thread without fear of intimidation or manipulation. Is that too much to ask?
why am I being tagged here??

Am I involved in something I dont know about it??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back