Dan Andrews vs Gladys Berejiklian: Whose damage is worse?

Who caused more damage:

• Dan Andrews

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • Glad Berijiklian

Votes: 68 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Unnecessary deaths due to covid is absolutely a legit question.

Denial Andrews has a solid lead over Gladys, and a massive lead over Perrottet.

Not when indexed to how many days Perrottet and Andrews respectively have been in charge of their states through Covid, nor accounted for deaths that can be tracked directly back to the federal government not managing their aged care sites ethically.

But don't let the facts trip you up sport.

529 vs 970, Dan still has a huge body count lead.
NSW are so lucky Gladys used police for hotel quarantine, Dan used bouncers and see what happened.

529 vs 970, Dan still has a huge body count lead.
NSW are so lucky Gladys used police for hotel quarantine, Dan used bouncers and see what happened.

Pfft, Grubby Gladys allowed an unvaccinated limo-driver to shuttle airline staff around maskless with not a law or regulation in place to stop him. That guy is proven to be the "patient X" of this outbreak.

And that is why we have all been locked down for the last few months and is the catalyst for every death in this current cycle.

Pfft, Grubby Gladys allowed an unvaccinated limo-driver to shuttle airline staff around maskless with not a law or regulation in place to stop him. That guy is proven to be the "patient X" of this outbreak.

And that is why we have all been locked down for the last few months and is the catalyst for every death in this current cycle.

Yet still less deaths than Dans untrained security guards with no PPE…

Not when indexed to how many days Perrottet and Andrews respectively have been in charge of their states through Covid, nor accounted for deaths that can be tracked directly back to the federal government not managing their aged care sites ethically.

But don't let the facts trip you up sport.
If any facts come in up your posting about this topic I will be sure to take care, thanks for the advance notice.

But at least the limo driver wasn’t hired by the government.

The ‘security’ contractors who were genomically responsible for every Covid death in Victoria in 2020 post July were hired by the Andrews government and sadly no one has been held accountable for this monumental * up. That’s what pisses me off more than anything.

Dan thinks all he has to do now is smile and Victorians will forget what damage he has caused

1 infected delivery driver enters Victoria and it explodes!!!
The data shows the outbreaks from the Delivery Driver and the Returned Travellers that went to Coles were both extinguished. As was the Drycleaner Outbreak. It was the Outbreak linked to the Teacher and her Spouse that took hold.

I voted Gladys even though I didn't want to be lured by recency bias. It just appears as those there was a lot of hubris at the beginning of the outbreak (as there has been across the country with how complacent we have been). I don't think that this was the case in 2020.
Before or after she was found to be corrupt?

The ‘security’ contractors who were genomically responsible for every Covid death in Victoria in 2020 post July were hired by the Andrews government and sadly no one has been held accountable for this monumental fu** up. That’s what pisses me off more than anything.

Dan thinks all he has to do now is smile and Victorians will forget what damage he has caused
Forgetting the shipload of tourists from Glady's Sydney who infected the whole country in the first place?

I thin they were responsible for every death on the eastern seaboard.
Don't you?
Or did Dan fly in the infected security from OS?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ‘security’ contractors who were genomically responsible for every Covid death in Victoria in 2020 post July were hired by the Andrews government and sadly no one has been held accountable for this monumental fu** up. That’s what pisses me off more than anything.

Even worse

They let fedex have free reign over who or what they did regarding transport.
No one seems to wanna mention that in the media here though...........

It makes zero difference who hired the limo driver. There were no laws in place in NSW a full 18 MONTHS into the pandemic that said he even had to wear a fcuking mask or be vaccinated.

Nice try at misdirection though. It’s par for the course with you.

It makes zero difference who hired the limo driver. There were no laws in place in NSW a full 18 MONTHS into the pandemic that said he even had to wear a fcuking mask or be vaccinated.

Added to which the drivers were uncooperative for several days making it incredibly difficult for the tracers.

And let's not forget the fact that the main recommendation from the Ruby Princess " investigation " was to ENSURE all relevant staff be equipped with the appropriate PPE.

That alone should've been hazzards head

Consistency is one of my mottos. Can’t stand people who are flakey, or go with the flow

Let’s accept both will come out of this with Fails

Consistency is one of my mottos. Can’t stand people who are flakey, or go with the flow

Let’s accept both will come out of this with Fails

You need to look up what "consistency" means. Or perhaps "hypocrisy."

You are one of the first to misdirect certain areas of blame to Andrews. Nobody is arguing that he hasn't failed Victoria but when you are pointing the finger at him for the f*** ups of his NSW counterpart then you really should be called out for it.

Yes, both Dan and Gladys are going to come out of this with severely damaged brands but you seem overly quick to point out Andrews many failings whilst having a rather selective memory regarding what happened in NSW that led to where Victoria is right now.

All the incompetent Brad Hazzard and Grubby Gladys had to do was mandate masks and jabs for those shuttling international airline staff around. A trained monkey, or even an untrained one could have worked that much out 18 months into a global pandemic. But they didn't and that is why we are where we are. Your position...."but they didn't hire the limo driver." Do you not see how utterly ridiculous that argument is?

"But Laybah" is the sum total of all of your posts on the subject.

Yes, both Dan and Gladys are going to come out of this with severely damaged brands but you seem overly quick to point out Andrews many failings whilst having a rather selective memory regarding what happened in NSW that led to where Victoria is right now.
Maybe its Dan's arrogance, successive lies, his inane use of gaslighting tactics to divert blame, and his style of authoritarian government? If he was honest and sincere with us, you probably wouldn't hear 'boo' from me.

Vic has just gone back past NSW in total case numbers after momentarily relinquishing the lead. They are now ahead/behind on every measure.

Cases
Deaths
Days locked down
Tests
Vaccines
Hospitalisations, ICU and ventilators

Congratulations, comprehensive.

You'd still find a way to whinge.
That's where you and I differ. I don't suffer fools and I certainly don't like being lied to by the leader of the state. It hasn't been one lie, but a succession of lies, the most recent of which was yesterday. And Dan is a fool if he thinks lying his way out of utensil-ups is acceptable behaviour

Back