Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I had to guess, I would be putting my money on Fish. Competitive kid with high draft status who had a poor year last year.

Something tells me he wont miss a session this offseason.
Seen Fish twice at the next gen in past two weeks pumping weights . He wasn’t lifting heavy at all , kinda explains why he’s easily pushed of the ball.

MOD NOTE:

Cool, you're an epidemiologist? What, you're not? But you seem so knowledgeable?

LISTEN UP. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT COVID, DO IT HERE

I won't be shifting posts, i'll just be deleting and infracting. You've all been warned.
Sorry, I hadn't got to this post when I responded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As it relates to footy, it could be argued Varnhagen is putting herself above the team. She certainly wont be able to play in Victoria or WA, and unlikely any other state either apart from SA. On that basis alone, she should be in trouble. Thats before you even get into a debate about likelihood of getting sick and passing onto other people at the club.

As it relates to footy, it could be argued Varnhagen is putting herself above the team. She certainly wont be able to play in Victoria or WA, and unlikely any other state either apart from SA. On that basis alone, she should be in trouble. Thats before you even get into a debate about likelihood of getting sick and passing onto other people at the club.
I wonder how getting pregnant is viewed within the team then.
That’s also a choice they make.
IMO it’s a silly choice she’s making as it affects both her jobs.

Nice work by Brad Moran (tell me you dont have the "BRAD, BRAD, BRAD, BRAD MORAN..." chant in your head after reading his name):

Nice work by Brad Moran (tell me you dont have the "BRAD, BRAD, BRAD, BRAD MORAN..." chant in your head after reading his name):

Surely one of the most successful Crows in history! Never thought I’d say that.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

A bit like Firepower, but legit

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back