NFL 2021 NFL - Week 7

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Chief a simpler flatter version

nfl_rev_speed_team_helmets_2021_by_chenglor55_dei1v5c-350t.jpg

Love how how you elevate Schottenheimer like he's some kind of cool as a cucumber coaching legend, he choked more games away than Stefanski with his decision making! Absolutely horrible game manager at times, especially playoffs.

I'm not a Stefanski apologist by any means (I just enjoy giving you sh*t), but surely find a better coach to reference??
He won’t mention Belichick that’s for sure

Goshdarn, ESPN. I'm sick of seeing the same fricking ad for "Mosh" every ad break. I would have liked to have seen the Dune content. Love the book and looking forward to watching the movie.

Goshdarn, ESPN. I'm sick of seeing the same fricking ad for "Mosh" every ad break. I would have liked to have seen the Dune content. Love the book and looking forward to watching the movie.
Was alright, nothing super special

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
im looking forward to watching it tonight. as long as HBOmax doesnt crash on me.

Dune looks amazing!

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
I didn’t think it looked special, pretty straightforward
i would be shocked if Dennis Villeneuve doesnt make it look amazing. Hopefully parts 2 and 3 are going to get greenlit soon.

“Should have gone for it on fourth down, as converting would dramatically increase your winning chances.”
- Analytics guy

Speaking of analytics..not deferring allowed them to score first and now have a chance to score last in first half

But that runs against their group think

i would be shocked if Dennis Villeneuve doesnt make it look amazing. Hopefully parts 2 and 3 are going to get greenlit soon.

Agreed, could be great movie

Trailer was nothing spectacular was all I meant—which is not necessarily a bad sign

Back