SANFL List Management 2021-22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got told on Sunday that Robbie Young has left North Adelaide.
Robbie Young signs with Tailem Bend.
1637041006478.png
Also both Sam and Tom Gray signed for Port Districts.

Former Port Magpie (who was at North Adel), Alex Barns has signed for Morphettvale Park.

245315876_4604080179613297_6071687490135677004_n.jpg

Also both Sam and Tom Gray signed for Port Districts.

Former Port Magpie (who was at North Adel), Alex Barns has signed for Morphettvale Park.

Sam and Tom signing for Districts could be a good sign tbh, im pretty sure Sharrad Iis there too? Afew of our former and current top ups are out there. (Corcoran plays for Districts)

Sam Gray on SEN got his manager to talk to the club about playing SANFL footy with us, but we were not interested. He thought about playing with Matt Rose at South Adelaide, but decided against it because it's a long drive there.

That's surprising. For all his faults, Sam Gray is a much better footballer than Sutcliffe.

Former Magpies, Ben Haren and Anthony Biemans have left South Adelaide.

Marlon Motlop has left Glenelg.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bizarre we didn't get Sam Gray in for the Maggies! Very disappointing if true.

Maybe it was a financial thing - we could only offer him $200 per game (or whatever it is) and he wanted more.

Bizarre we didn't get Sam Gray in for the Maggies! Very disappointing if true.

Maybe it was a financial thing - we could only offer him $200 per game (or whatever it is) and he wanted more.
I might be wrong but I thought if Sam Gray came back then given he has been on an AFL list in the past 2 years then he would have to be the "leadership player". In that case could have paid him more. If he was knocked back then Sutcliffe must be going around again - or someone else is being considered.

Last edited:
I might be wrong but I thought if Sam Gray came back then given he has been on an AFL list in the past 2 years then he would have to be the "leadership player". In that case could have paid him more. If he was knocked back then Sutcliffe must be going around again - or someone else is being considered.

Yes, you're probably correct. These SANFL restrictions on who we can recruit are such a rort!

Beimans is 30 now I think, so no surprise. And I think Haren played alot of reserves this year? Could be wrong.

Haren played 20 league games, he did spend half of 2018 in the reserves.

Sam Gray on SEN got his manager to talk to the club about playing SANFL footy with us, but we were not interested. He thought about playing with Matt Rose at South Adelaide, but decided against it because it's a long drive there.

What the hell is wrong with us, a quality player who is a Port boy wants to return and we knock it back, we really are going nowhere.
Piss Cameron Sutcliffe off and give Sammy Gray the captaincy absolute no brainer.

Oh OK. Wow Haren leaving is a shock then. I'd say another club came calling for him.

There is way more money in country and amateur league football and a lot less commitment. The quality of A1 amateur league football is very good.
No coincidence so many SANFL players are leaving the competition this year.

There is way more money in country and amateur league football and a lot less commitment. The quality of A1 amateur league football is very good.
No coincidence so many SANFL players are leaving the competition this year.

Yeah and I just saw 6 players left Norwood today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back