Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that renowned SEN hater Scott Gullan had SEN personalities very high and prominent in his top 50 released today.
A bit of a reality check for the perpetual whingers on here
It’s funny though that Garry Lyon was number one Media commentator.
yet on the fan poll he was 49th not that surprising he a smug arrogant thinks he above criticism.

Those figures are ballpark correct, based on the legal action that Ox & Marco initiated against SEN (later dropped). They had an "in-principle" two-year contract with SEN before the Crocmedia takeover.
So legally they weren't owed , they were that dumb they thought they should and OX is dumb.

Speaking of talent vacuums,Rosie from triple m not long walked past me in st.kilda,poor girl,having to constantly recap the "highlights " of the worst breakfast show in the history of radio,it makes watson & lyon sound like Kennedy & Newton at their best

The ads are so cheap and nasty too. I remember a Hang My TV ad where the boofhead voice over said "We'll hang your TV and tell "the wife" that you did it" um..wouldn't the van in the driveway with Hang My TV written on it be a bit of a give away?

Just remembered another beauty. The Man Shake ad that was encouraging people to have meal replacement shakes, so they wouldn't have to give up drinking to get rid of their guts. Great advice. 😅

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just remembered another beauty. The Man Shake ad that was encouraging people to have meal replacement shakes, so they wouldn't have to give up drinking to get rid of their guts. Great advice. 😅

Admittedly speaking from own experience, but 20kg down and still drinking 2-3 beers a day. Not suitable for everyone, but it does work!!

Speaking of ads, haven’t heard any ‘We can move the world for you.. Cameron’s, can do’ jingles for yonks

Lol the MCG , when there is a terror event in France they light up the MCG in the French flag the next night ( no event being held there ) when the same thing happens in say Afghanistan, they don’t put those colours on the MCG
excellent point, favoritism right there,an interchangeable description favoritism, masquerading as shadow discrimination ? maybe ? possibly ?

Admittedly speaking from own experience, but 20kg down and still drinking 2-3 beers a day. Not suitable for everyone, but it does work!!

Speaking of ads, haven’t heard any ‘We can move the world for you.. Cameron’s, can do’ jingles for yonks
It's good that you were able to lose the weight. But giving up solid food so you can keep drinking alcohol seems counter-intuitive to me.

Sounds like Healy and McClure will be hosting SportsDay on SEN from next year at 6pm. Syndicates to many stations around the country.

3AW taking their sports show back under their umbrella and rebranding it as Wide World of Sports or some ridiculous name. AW might be stuck with flogs like Shane McInnes to host it.

Sounds like Healy and McClure will be hosting SportsDay on SEN from next year at 6pm. Syndicates to many stations around the country.

It's a good show, I'm a fan of it. Hopefully it won't get diluted going fully to SEN.

Regular contributors during the footy season - Matthew Lloyd, Leigh Matthews, Matthew Richardson - no show on SEN has that weight apart from Whateley. Confident that they can all be retained?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back