Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 years ago. Definitely feels like someone at CA wanted this to get out so they could piss him off withoutlooking like the bad guys.

Just as likely the English media have been hanging on to this until just before the Ashes.

Where did it first leak though?

Just as likely the English media have been hanging on to this until just before the Ashes.

Where did it first leak though?

Why would they do that? Paine is a poor captain , okay keeper and average batsman. Outside a genuine opener and number 5, he's the weakest link in the team.. The fact he's a poor Captain compounds that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they're working through it, but not sure how you get over sexting a bot that was a being sarcastic and not that into you.

It's not Lowndes levels but it's pretty farking embarrassing:

“I like good girl (name removed). But this other one sounds interesting,” Paine wrote on the 22nd, according to The Herald Sun.

“When I’m good I’m good. When I am bad I am brilliant,” she replied.

“Brilliantly bad??” Paine asked.

The next day, Paine joined his Australian teammates for day one of the first Ashes Test at the Gabba in Brisbane.

“I will think naughty thoughts about you whilst we watch the TV,” the woman texted him hours before the start of play.

“I’m cracking! Ha ha. Naughty thoughts like what? I’m about to give something a firm pull,” Paine told her.

She replied that she was getting ready for work.

“Will you want to taste my ***?? F*** me, I’m seriously hard,” Paine texted.

“I thought we were resting hands,” she said.

“Can’t rest them when I’m this hard!! Need to ease the tension ... finish me off with those lips then,” said Paine, adding a wink emoji.

He then sent a “d*** pic”, later described as “unsolicited”, telling the woman to “finish me off right now”.

It's not Lowndes levels but it's pretty farking embarrassing:

“I like good girl (name removed). But this other one sounds interesting,” Paine wrote on the 22nd, according to The Herald Sun.

“When I’m good I’m good. When I am bad I am brilliant,” she replied.

“Brilliantly bad??” Paine asked.

The next day, Paine joined his Australian teammates for day one of the first Ashes Test at the Gabba in Brisbane.

“I will think naughty thoughts about you whilst we watch the TV,” the woman texted him hours before the start of play.

“I’m cracking! Ha ha. Naughty thoughts like what? I’m about to give something a firm pull,” Paine told her.

She replied that she was getting ready for work.

“Will you want to taste my ***?? F*** me, I’m seriously hard,” Paine texted.

“I thought we were resting hands,” she said.

“Can’t rest them when I’m this hard!! Need to ease the tension ... finish me off with those lips then,” said Paine, adding a wink emoji.

He then sent a “d*** pic”, later described as “unsolicited”, telling the woman to “finish me off right now”.

Why does it all sound so polite and English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back