Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Excited National Lampoons Vacation GIF

Hear there's some shoddy fake vacation certs flying around the league but no club wants to look too closely.

No names, no clubs but all in Melbourne
I seriously doubt it. We have a pretty decent national system of proof of vaccination through Medicare. If they can't show you the certificate on their phone you know somethings up.

Clubs aren't accepting notes from Doctor Nick.

I seriously doubt it. We have a pretty decent national system of proof of vaccination through Medicare. If they can't show you the certificate on their phone you know somethings up.

Some of the clubs are doing the vaccinations en masse at the club, so the club doctor would likely be the one providing it.

I know this is happening (fake certs) in the real world, not sure it's as easy to do at the clubs.

I agree that I don't think the AFL players are faking the certs but it is super simple to make a fake one even with the 'hologram' style image movement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it’s more people doctoring up a fake one and showing it as a photo for entry to places. I’ve been told some people doing this to get into clubs etc. not sure if it would stand up to the scrutiny of the AFL. But would be a juicy scandal.

Apparently very common to get someone else to take your shot in Melb.
$200-500 per jab

$500 bucks? For real?

I'll take your needle and you get a certificate for $100. PM's are open!

$500 bucks? For real?

I'll take your needle and you get a certificate for $100. PM's are open!
800 euros the going rate where I live, but you're directly paying the doctor, he just does whatever he has to do on his side for the official documentation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back