Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd prefer a "permanently delete memories" option. My list would look something like this:

1. Last Saturday of September of the year between 1997 and 1999
2. My first marriage
Can I marry you😍

Downloading them into a robot though…not so much.
The beauty of stuff like this is it couldn't possibly be used in a way you don't want.

I'm sure there's no way to hack your cyborg memory and implant a memory of that time I leant you $5000 and gave you my car that you drive all the time now. Cos I need them back...

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The beauty of stuff like this is it couldn't possibly be used in a way you don't want.

I'm sure there's no way to hack your cyborg memory and implant a memory of that time I leant you $5000 and gave you my car that you drive all the time now. Cos I need them back...

Hmmm. This was one of the replies

FB10D09E-5D57-4D19-8253-706E7D121EC7.jpeg

Hmmm. This was one of the replies

View attachment 1315338
Then there will be optic chips and someone will hack them so you've got anti depressent ads running in the corner of your vision 24/7, including a minute of side effects at the end of the ad.

"Terence Kelly has admitted he was the man who snatched little Cleo Smith from her isolated tent and then held her captive for 18 days.

In a stunning development before magistrate Ben White in Carnarvon on Monday morning, Kelly’s lawyer revealed that the 36-year-old was ready to plea to the single charge of child stealing levelled against him.

And when that charge was put to him, the doll-obsessed loner uttered just one word: “Guilty”

Other charges faced by Kelly have been adjourned.

The admission brought a rapid conclusion to what had been expected to be a prolonged legal process for Kelly, who has been in custody since his dramatic arrest on November 3 — an arrest happening while other detectives rescued the four-year-old from Kelly’s Carnarvon home."

Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Have you played cyberpunk 2077 yet?
There's a quest along these lines in there.

Although instead of stealing a ute they're reprogramming a senator and his wife.

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Although instead of stealing a ute they're reprogramming a senator and his wife.
Did they end up fixing all the bugs with the console versions of cyberpunk?

The PC reviews sounded pretty good when it came out. The console versions sounded like unmitigated disasters.

(I ask as a ps5 owner)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

The PC reviews sounded pretty good when it came out. The console versions sounded like unmitigated disasters.

(I ask as a ps5 owner)
Not too sure, I'm a PC player, and I only just got it 2 weeks ago.
They did release a big patch fixing a lot of issues last year and there is also a mega patch due in the next month or two

Well we’ve been trying dynamite without success…

At first you don’t succeed, wait for the weather:

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not too sure, I'm a PC player, and I only just got it 2 weeks ago.
They did release a big patch fixing a lot of issues last year and there is also a mega patch due in the next month or two
Cool, I might hold off until the standalone ps5 version comes out then.

No. But its a game I thought about playing next time I get a good PC.

Kangaroos techno

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne

(I ask as a ps5 owner)
Nope. Still glitches. Far better than the original version. Still has cop cars dropping out of the sky right where you are.

I'm waiting to see how the next update is too (also a ps5 user). I almost pounced at $25 the other day just in case the update is good and they jack it back up to $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back