Updated The Delphi Teen Murders - Video of killer found in Libby's phone * AN ARREST HAS BEEN MADE

Remove this Banner Ad

Been a while since I read up on the latest developments of this case and it just seems to be getting weirder.

So now police are working on the theory that this might not be some opportunistic predator but something slightly more planned? Not necessarily in a true catfish way but more a case of a creep (or creeps) making a fake profile to connect with teenage girls and possibly using it to get an idea of where they'd hang out?

The use of the term "engagement" strikes me as it doesn't necessarily mean direct engagement. I do a bit of social media work for my local sporting club and engagement in that sense really means anything another user can do to view or do something with your content. This article gives some examples for different platforms. The Snapchat examples are user views, screenshots and replies. The first one is key for me, as that's more passive. So when police say one of their last engagements was with the fake pedo account, it could be as simple as the girls uploading those videos of them crossing the bridge to their story and the fake account opening it and watching it.

Which brings me to where I'm going with this. In this sense, a predator doesn't need to go out of their way to catfish someone and it would still be entirely consistent with the original narrative that the girls weren't catfished. Because strictly speaking they weren't. Anthony Shots or whatever he wants to call himself can just passively do it. With most social media platforms, privacy goes out the window once you reach the closest level of interaction you can have with a user. Friends on Facebook for example. Or followers on Instagram/Snapchat. You can lock down your profile but your friends/followers have full access to see what you post. All Anthony Shots needs to do is be convincing enough that enough teenage girls accept his requests and from there he has to do absolutely nothing. He can just sit back and see everything they post. Every photo, every video, every story. The person behind that screen can get a terrifyingly good insight into the day to day lives of middle schoolers in the area without ever talking to any of them. They'd start to get an idea of common hangouts where they could find people too.

So it is entirely possible Anthony Shots (whoever was viewing that account anyway) identified Monon High Bridge as a good spot for an attack. An isolated hang out that attracted teens seeking danger. Since the day was a planned day off from school, kids' socials were probably lighting up about what they were gonna do with their day off. That's where the plan comes into place. I still think it was opportunistic in a way. Anthony Shots turns up at the trails that day to see if any of the kids decide to come there on their day off. He's not looking for Abby and Libby specifically. He's just seeing if any kids decide to head in the direction of the bridge. It's quite possible Abby and Libby pass him on their way there. He gives off uneasy vibes but doesn't seem to follow.

He doesn't follow because he doesn't need to. He gets on his phone and sees the Snapchat story. He sees two girls in the most isolated part of the trails and just as he predicted he can't see anyone else around them in their story. So he races towards the bridge. Not long after he comes into view, walking with purpose. Abby and Libby notice the creepy guy from earlier coming their way, start recording and we know where it goes from there.

In this sense, the fake social media profile could play a big role in luring Bridge Guy to his victims but stops short of full on catfishing which is why there was no evidence of anyone talking to the girls. The big question is who had access to that account? It muddies the waters a lot if Kline let a few of his buddies or even his dad also use their account. That would massively expand the potential suspect pool if there's a lot of people who could've presumably used the account to find victims.

The dad theory is interesting. Whether it's just Kline trying to cover his own butt I dunno but that photo you posted Kurve is compelling. The dad is the right build for Bridge Guy, "sleeping after night shift" is one of those "I can't prove it but you equally can't disprove it easily" alibis and if he's anything like me if you're working a night shift you often don't pay that much attention to grooming so a couple of days' growth on that face and daddy suddenly starts resembling the old man sketch. If you work on the second person theory, a slimmer Keegan could possibly pass as the younger guy too. If they were dressed similar and both acting a little strange it would explain how multiple people saw someone suspicious but came up with wildly different sketches

There should be further update from the Murder Sheet podcast on Wednesday. They have come across the transcript of a police interview with KK by accident from a court website. I think they are in discussions with police about what they can / can't release when they do the next cast.

This was an ok cast on YouTube discussing the issues. Seems like more of a focus on KKs dad.

There should be further update from the Murder Sheet podcast on Wednesday. They have come across the transcript of a police interview with KK by accident from a court website. I think they are in discussions with police about what they can / can't release when they do the next cast.

This was an ok cast on YouTube discussing the issues. Seems like more of a focus on KKs dad.

Murder Sheet has done a new pod and released it early. The police look to definitely be on the right track, the girls were being catfished/preyed upon/exploited but not just by one person.

What's in here should turn any parent off letting their kids go anywhere near snapchat.

Here's a copy of his leaked police interview.

It looks like there was TWO devices logged in to the fake Anthony_Shots account engaging with Libby at the same time.

How can this be allowed to happen on an app where target users are kids?
Quite interesting that they seem to be clearly angling at his dad being the suspect.

Quite interesting that they seem to be clearly angling at his dad being the suspect.

The cops don't know which one it was or if it was both of them which might explain the wildly varying sketches we've seen. It might also go some way into explaining why the DNA the police apparently have might not be the right kind of DNA to distinguish between the father and son.

I'm trying to keep in mind that the police are allowed to lie when they interview a suspect so can't trust that everything they're telling KK through this interview will be entirely accurate, that it might be manipulation.

Also interesting that the father won't take his sons calls and has stopped going to see him in prison. The father would be aware that every word they say is being monitored and he might not trust his son not to say something incriminating or set him up with a left hand drop ie. say something true or false with the knowledge that what you just said is being monitored and/or will be reported to law enforcement.

The cops don't know which one it was or if it was both of them which might explain the wildly varying sketches we've seen. It might also go some way into explaining why the DNA the police apparently have might not be the right kind of DNA to distinguish between the father and son.

I'm trying to keep in mind that the police are allowed to lie when they interview a suspect so can't trust that everything they're telling KK through this interview will be entirely accurate, that it might be manipulation.

Also interesting that the father won't take his sons calls and has stopped going to see him in prison. The father would be aware that every word they say is being monitored and he might not trust his son not to say something incriminating or set him up with a left hand drop ie. say something true or false with the knowledge that what you just said is being monitored and/or will be reported to law enforcement.

I hadn't seen the earlier transcript when i posted earlier (the one with the female cop talking to him). That makes it much clearer that they have his dad in mind.

Have they ever actually confirmed that they have DNA evidence?

I hadn't seen the earlier transcript when i posted earlier (the one with the female cop talking to him). That makes it much clearer that they have his dad in mind.

Have they ever actually confirmed that they have DNA evidence?

Very early in I saw that they had DNA, nothing recent though.

Very early in I saw that they had DNA, nothing recent though.
I can't specifically remember, but I've got it in my mind reference has been made to DNA may not be what we think eg from a dog. They did seize TKs dog when they raided him recently. I think if it was KK or TK DNA they would have made an arrest by now. But then again maybe they would have an arrest if it was the dog's.

KK is the dumbass of all dumbasses. Is very frustrating the way he won't answer questions and continually contradicts himself.

I'll be staying up to finish the listen tonight

I can't specifically remember, but I've got it in my mind reference has been made to DNA may not be what we think eg from a dog. They did seize TKs dog when they raided him recently. I think if it was KK or TK DNA they would have made an arrest by now. But then again maybe they would have an arrest if it was the dog's.

KK is the dumbass of all dumbasses. Is very frustrating the way he won't answer questions and continually contradicts himself.

I'll be staying up to finish the listen tonight

The police don't believe him because he has form in denial until he sees the proof and then his story changes. Like the child pr0n, he denied that in the same kind of style he's denying talking to Libby or knowing anything about the murders, until he couldn't deny it any longer.

At this point though, of the two I'm leaning more towards it being his father responsible. The calm authority in bridge guys voice has me thinking he's older.

It looks like there was TWO devices logged in to the fake Anthony_Shots account engaging with Libby at the same time.

How can this be allowed to happen on an app where target users are kids?

Snapchat is not really targeted at kids but was adopted en masse by teens - mid 20s and they've not only done nothing to tighten their monitoring of the app they've arguably turned a blind eye to rampant drug dealing, paedophilia and other nefarious activities.

Snapchat is not really targeted at kids but was adopted en masse by teens - mid 20s and they've not only done nothing to tighten their monitoring of the app they've arguably turned a blind eye to rampant drug dealing, paedophilia and other nefarious activities.

The only people I know who use snapchat are under 18yo, nieces, nephews etc. which doesn't mean it's exclusive to that age bracket I guess.

The only people I know who use snapchat are under 18yo, nieces, nephews etc. which doesn't mean it's exclusive to that age bracket I guess.

Yeah for sure. I know a lot of people in their 20s who use it for night outs partying etc because people can't screenshot stuff without you getting a notification. Shane Mumford was caught doing coke thru a Snapchat video

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murder Sheet has done a new pod and released it early. The police look to definitely be on the right track, the girls were being catfished/preyed upon/exploited but not just by one person.

What's in here should turn any parent off letting their kids go anywhere near snapchat.

Here's a copy of his leaked police interview.

Geez, IMO he is lying all the way through that podcast (and the police interview), I am only 1/2 way through the police interview but he is acting the same in that too. he starts out claiming no-one else had access to his devices, that he was in complete control of them devices ... until they start to reveal the actual evidence they have against him, then he starts realise he has hung himself by taking that stance and proceeds to try putting the blame on anyone that was around him at the time.
If the father is involved then it was as an accomplice (who may have taken things further than what KK thought they would go).
The reason he has not thrown his dad under the bus would be due to a psychological hold his dad has over him. We know the father has outbursts of rage from the fractured eye socket story and DV, that rage is what KK would have grown up around and more than likely suffered damage from on more than one occasion. Enough to put the fear non-compliance into anyone and create a desire to please the abuser in any way possible (including handing over/sharing any passwords and passcodes etc).

IMO he is guilty, his father may be also.

Feel free to delete, but I feel that if you're into this case (perp caught on camera) we should have a Missy Bevers thread also. Case that I'm equally obsessed with

Feel free to delete, but I feel that if you're into this case (perp caught on camera) we should have a Missy Bevers thread also. Case that I'm equally obsessed with

You want to open up a thread or do you want me to do it? I'm not across that case yet but I can grab the basics.

I still think it may be the young bridge guy sketch, to go with the comments the suspect may look younger than he looks.

View attachment 1346818View attachment 1346819

He's got more fakebook followers today than he had yesterday! Surely nobody could have missed it that he's a POI in two child murders or that he has a history of violence against children.

some transcripts of conversations by Kline and co

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I am thinking the delay in pressing charges is that due to the two log ins at the same time on different devices LE is thinking there is more than one person involved and are trying to ID any others, or they think he is the only one involved and are working on ensuring no-one else can be blamed to throw doubt on it being him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back