Review Good vs Western Bulldogs in Ballarat, R6 2022

Who played well against the Western Bulldogs?

• Sam Berry

• Luke Brown

• Jordon Butts

• Brayden Cook

• Matt Crouch

• Jordan Dawson

• Tom Doedee

• Billy Frampton

• Lachlan Gollant

• Jackson Hately

• Elliott Himmelberg

• Chayce Jones

• Ben Keays

• Rory Laird

• Shane McAdam

• Ned McHenry

• Lachlan Murphy

• Reilly O'Brien

• Josh Rachele

• Lachlan Sholl

• Brodie Smith

• Taylor Walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting words from a WB poster:

A bit to unpack with this one.....
This is the equivalent of you being stuck at work in the dead of winter and seeing a video of your mate complaining from the side of his 6 star, on the Ocean villa's in the Maldives about his hand delivered Mohito's being just a little bit too strong!

Did you do the Mt Remarkable hike/climb?
Yep.

I am not a great physical specimen, but do do a lot of walking. Can't run 500m, but have done a few 20km walks this year, and daily 5km walks.

It was tough, but fun

Also went up Devils Peak, just out of Quorn.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep.

I am not a great physical specimen, but do do a lot of walking. Can't run 500m, but have done a few 20km walks this year, and daily 5km walks.

It was tough, but fun

Also went up Devils Peak, just out of Quorn.

Spent most of my junior years rabbiting along the Quorn road being a Pt Augusta lad, mother is from Quorn, my grandpa had a farm at Pinkerton on the Quorn road...reckon me and my mates climbed the "peak"a half a dozen or so times back then, Mt. Brown also. One of our favourite rabbiting spots was Woolshed Flat, used to camp under the old Railway Bridge there, Saltia creek another good spot.

Spent most of my junior years rabbiting along the Quorn road being a Pt Augusta lad, mother is from Quorn, my grandpa had a farm at Pinkerton on the Quorn road...reckon me and my mates climbed the "peak"a half a dozen or so times back then, Mt. Brown also. One of our favourite rabbiting spots was Woolshed Flat, used to camp under the old Railway Bridge there, Saltia creek another good spot.
Yeah we have plenty more to explore up there.

Saltia creek! A name I haven't heard for years. I lived in Portagutta in the early seventies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back