Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I've heard that 1 person in 3 is unfaithful to their partner. In my case, I'm just not sure if it's my wife or my girlfriend šŸ˜¬.
So that's what that second phone is for.

I thought you might have been running an illegal betting syndicate.

I use Homer Simpson as my guiding light, the man is a true pillar. šŸ’Ŗ
405k.gif

FMD! Forgot how cold it gets down here in Vic. current temperature is 5 degrees & where Iā€™m from up in Qld. itā€™s currently 15.
Check on the weather for around Daylesford (where Iā€™m staying) Mon & Tues. top temp of 7 degreesšŸ„“ TF! I go home Tues arvo.
You picked one of the colder places to stay .
WE went camping in the North East last week and the overnight temp was -1 to 2 degrees . Days where great, sunny and 18/19.

Noob!

Everyone knows that one only gets a response these days from NaturalDisaster through asking me to ask him to provide an answer to the questioner!
So what you are saying is our people have to contact his people (you) ?

FMD! Forgot how cold it gets down here in Vic. current temperature is 5 degrees & where Iā€™m from up in Qld. itā€™s currently 15.
Check on the weather for around Daylesford (where Iā€™m staying) Mon & Tues. top temp of 7 degreesšŸ„“ TF! I go home Tues arvo.
As a great man once said, "It's almost as cold as my ex wife's heart."

I'm listening to Rick Astley while reading the NMFC board continue to have collective conniptions. (I'm a paying member 10+ years so it's fine...)

I'm the only one in the world who would be happy to be RickRolled.

I'm listening to Rick Astley while reading the NMFC board continue to have collective conniptions. (I'm a paying member 10+ years so it's fine...)

Thereā€™s a lot going on in your club at the moment, hope it doesnā€™t get the boys to play out of their skins tomorrow.

I would be lying if I said I didn't care otherwise I wouldn't bring it up. My worst scenario has finally arrived so now I'm just staring at the clouds waiting for the silver lining.
Hey it could be worse. I suppose Brad Scott could still be your coach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes :p

You're a stranger to love but I'm not.
That's what my wife says these days but she also says

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Not sure if she is lying.:think:

The Demons are a little bit underwhelming these days, arenā€™t they?
If by these days you mean the past 33 seasons then yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back