Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 13 - Pies v Demons Mon June 13th 3:20pm EST (MCG) The Big Freeze is Back! 🥶

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DEB96EA0-3E1A-411C-B40B-C00735F3D660.png

8TH V 1ST

AFL 2022 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 13
COLLINGWOOD V MELBOURNE
MONDAY JUNE 13TH 3:20PM EST (MCG)

➡️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
➡️ Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

MAGPIES

B: B.Maynard, D.Moore, N.Murphy
HB: S.Pendlebury, J.Howe, I.Quaynor
C: W.Hoskin-Elliott, P.Lipinski, J.Noble
HF: J.Crisp, B.Mihocek, J.De Goey
F: J.Ginnivan, O.Henry, S.Sidebottom
FOLL: D.Cameron, T.Adams, J.Daicos

I/C (from): J.Elliott, T.Brown, F.Macrae, T.Ruscoe, B.McCreery, I.Chugg, N.Daicos, M.Cox

IN: J.Elliott, F.Macrae, T.Ruscoe, I.Chugg
OUT: R.McInnes (injured)

DEMONS
B: C.Salem, H.Petty, J.Bowey
HB: J.Jordon, J.Lever, A.Brayshaw
C: T.Sparrow, A.Neal-Bullen, E.Langdon
HF: M.Brown, B.fritsch, C.Petracca
F: C.Spargo, B.Brown, K.Pickett
FOLL: M.Gawn, C.Oliver, J.Viney

I/C (from): J.Harmes, L.Jackson, M.Hibberd, A.Tomlinson, S.Weideman, O.Baker, K.Chandler, D.Turner

IN: M.Hibberd, S.Weideman, O.Baker, K.Chandler, D.Turner
OUT: J.Hunt (omitted), T.Bedford (medi-sub)

⬇️ Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

ROUND 12 BYES: ADELAIDE * GOLD COAST * BULLDOGS * GEELONG * SYDNEY * EAGLES

Last edited:
  • Admin

The Big Freeze 8 is back!​

This year we are so excited that the Big Freeze 8 returns to the MCG on 13 June. We’re bringing back the March to the G, the celebrity slide, a yet-to-be-announced global musical act and all the excitement that is part of the annual Big Freeze clash between Collingwood and Melbourne. We can’t wait to turn the MCG blue with a sea of Big Freeze beanies.

We’re also excited to announce that we’ll be heading to SA and WA too on Saturday 18 June. Stay tuned for more!

BUY YOUR BEANIE HERE ➡️ Shout For Good
Or at any Coles, ColesExpress or Bunnings Store Nationally

73A6BAAE-E3DE-427F-9EE4-C5B8A2619382.png

Big Freeze 8​

MND is a Beast. Each day two people will die from MND and two more will be diagnosed. There is currently no effective treatment or cure, but with your help, we are fighting to beat this disease.
Your purchase of a Big Freeze beanie helps raise vital and urgent funds for MND research so that we can one day rid the world of this devastating disease.
As Neale likes to say "it is not what you say but what you do" and buying a beanie is your opportunity to help make a real difference in the fight against the Beast.
The Big Freeze 8 beanie is a plush 100% acrylic jacquard knit design with faux leather tag featuring the words "Play On" on one side and the FightMND logo embroidered on the other. We are also pleased to have brought back our kids sized beanie (this year sized for children up to the age of 10).
It's time to Beanie on, Play on!

1655082807182.png

Big Freeze 8
Collingwood’s netball and AFL teams will support FightMND when they line up for their Queen’s Birthday matches today. The Magpies will take on the Vixens from 1pm at John Cain Arena before the eighth annual Big Freeze clash at the ‘G between Collingwood and Melbourne. FightMND aims to find effective treatments and ultimately a cure for Motor Neurone Disease. To donate to FightMND or to purchase a Big Freeze 8 beanie, visit FightMND.

Match-day timings
1.10pm Fans march to MCG
1.55pm Vance Joy performance
2.05pm Big Freeze slide
3.00pm Daniher family walk across the ground
3.06pm Melbourne enters MCG
3.09pm Collingwood enters MCG
3.12pm Welcome to Country
3.18pm Coin toss
3.20pm Match commences
Full time On-ground presentation of Neale Daniher Trophy

March to the ‘G
In support of FightMND, Collingwood and Melbourne fans will march together to the MCG today. Fans are asked to meet on the AIA Centre oval at 1pm. Olympic Park Boulevard will be closed during this time.

Mascot
Alexandras Savva (Xander), 6, will join Collingwood when the team run out on the ground today. Xander is son of Anthea, 36, who is living with MND. Xander’s sister Amelia will be Melbourne’s junior mascot.

Coin Toss
Charlie Oates, 21, will toss the coin today. Charlie lost his father, Tony, to MND in January. Tony was 56 years-old and was diagnosed with the disease two years earlier. Charlie is wanting to become an advocate for MND awareness and promote the disease to honour his father’s life.

Neale Daniher Trophy
The Neale Daniher Trophy is awarded to the player who is best on ground. Bec Daniher will present the trophy at the conclusion of the match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Wheels have fallen off at dees.
punching on at french restaurant. hunt, rivers dropped due to shitty form. leaders dropped for ripping into players. afl investigation. ben brown hasnt done kick for three weeks. lost two in a row first time since 2020. Goody back on the “good stuff”, who is turner? why mitch brown? must have a cheeky wager on it?

Pie by 20 to 30 goals.

Jun 14, 2017
Adelaide
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, AC Milan, North Adelaide
Hopefully a big crowd over 70,000 to support an amazing man, cause and what should be a great game.

McRae is doing great things at Collingwood but I expect my Dees to bounce back by 23 points.

My Tilly

Premium Gold
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Should be a fascinating contest.
Everyone is eager to see what Melbourne bring this week.

Pies are in red hot form. They are playing some great footy and this should be an even contest. Be pretty shocking if Dees lost 3 in a row.

Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Should be a fascinating contest.
Everyone is eager to see what Melbourne bring this week.

Pies are in red hot form. They are playing some great footy and this should be an even contest. Be pretty shocking if Dees lost 3 in a row.
Prepare to be shocked!

Seriously, Melbourne have got multiple players either missing or a long way off peak form.

May is the obvious one missing and Tom McDonald too, but for whatever reasons Petracca, Salem, Harmes, Ben Brown, Lever, Jackson, Neal-Bullen and Langdon were all either missing or really down on the impact you’d expect them to bring in the last two weeks. In the case of Lever and Ben Brown it’s been much longer than a couple of weeks.

If that group continue with their sub par form Collingwood will win. If two thirds of those down players get back to what they’d generally bring, Melbourne win. But it’s an awfully big chunk of the team that’s down.

cactuscall

michaelangelo is a party dude
Jul 26, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Prepare to be shocked!

Seriously, Melbourne have got multiple players either missing or a long way off peak form.

May is the obvious one missing and Tom McDonald too, but for whatever reasons Petracca, Salem, Harmes, Ben Brown, Lever, Jackson, Neal-Bullen and Langdon were all either missing or really down on the impact you’d expect them to bring in the last two weeks. In the case of Lever and Ben Brown it’s been much longer than a couple of weeks.

If that group continue with their sub par form Collingwood will win. If two thirds of those down players get back to what they’d generally bring, Melbourne win. But it’s an awfully big chunk of the team that’s down.
Lol that's a one big umbrella of an excuse as to why they'll lose. I like the caveat though, that if they play really well they'll win. Covers all bases.👍🏼

Macca180

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2021
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Dees to fire up and put all the off field drama being them and win well.

If they lose...then yes wheels are off.

Jul 30, 2011
Right behind you
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gunners & Steelers
With all the money that has been raised in the last 8 years for the fight MND campaign, does anyone know if there have been any significant advances in treatment as a result?
I think they are as still in the dark as they were 25 years ago when my friend died from it.
But tbh I sorta blank out that stuff

Back