Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1415667
I haven't heard many complaints about Brisbane's current logo since they stopped using the Paddlepop jumper but I don't think there's much reason to keep using it when the Fitzroy logo is on all of their jumpers.
I honestly think we could do away with all text and just have a gold lion with maybe a maroon outline (simiar to the Lion by itself on the new Springfield HQ).

Maroon lion for light backgrounds, yellow for dark backgrounds.
I think it would probably more have to be along the lines of the Eagles new head to have it make sense (and look uniform)

i.e.

1654504888179.png
1354539830627cc92928cb4_0.png

View attachment 1415667
I haven't heard many complaints about Brisbane's current logo since they stopped using the Paddlepop jumper but I don't think there's much reason to keep using it when the Fitzroy logo is on all of their jumpers.

Replace with the Costa lion and I'm a fan. (as an aside, this design has to be one of the oldest tropes on the FGD board)

5209245578_f1bc470cc7_b.jpg

I still feel that the El_Scorcho lion is the best update to the original that I've seen, I like it a lot more than Costa's because it stays true to the original, more of a modernisation than actually trying to make something modern.
b8kmZmF.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look i have added the comparison

I wouldn't call that a new logo. It's a re-arranged sponsorship lockup.
Yes it's poorly done, but the AFLW logo is exactly the same.

Now Linktree's gotten in on the act.

------->

This is one example where seeing the entire refresh gives a greater context to the revised logo.

IMO it's very good.

Carn man it was pretty obvious what he meant. No need to be so pedantic.

Was it pedantic? I don't think it was. The AFLW logo is exactly as it was when it was first launched.

Besides, isn't this a discussion forum? Why not discuss?

Today's Logodump:
New logo for totally workwear who seem to be ripping off Vkusno i Tochka, The A-League and Warner Music.
1655796468835.png

Utah Jazz make their logo less jazzy.
1655796505447.png
And Hogs Breath Café.
1655796880961.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back