Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Current episode: S08 - Round 5 vs West Coast

Show should now be on iTunes, Spotify etc (if not now, it will be shortly once they process)

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Gather Round, did it work?
-Norwood ground shape
-Review of St Kilda Game
-Browns laser passing
-MRJ best game for the club
-Kozzy selection, did it pay off?
-Preview vs West Coast

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Terrific show that well done Michaels Elton Johns Wig and Grockadoc and very much appreciate the access to Big Ivan, who we all love and admire.

The Croatian connection that has grown within the club really fascinates me and is a huge point of difference to other clubs, and we clearly have Ivan the first to thank for that. I love watching Soldo and even the world’s tallest man Mate Colina play because you can see at all times they are trying to do the right things and not just going through the motions of trying but actually giving it their absolute best to do what the tram needs. In any sporting teams I have ever been involved with I have loved playing or coaching players like that more than anything I have admired about any other player.

Balta of course is a very eye-catching player whose impact is there for all to see.

Great show. As usual, I didn’t notice the pussy, must be why I always miss out. 😂
It was Ivan Maric that started the changerooms clean up after a game then Cotch took over the baton. That has never been lost on me, that and the triple H sessions at the start of 2017 preseason. It's no wonder we've become the club we are.

I apologise. I HAD put her outside just prior to signing on. Try living with the bloody thing though. :( I hear that nearly every morning at about 4 am. Shouldn't hear her once I'm back in the office though.
She is quite vocal! What is her name? Can she make a brief on camera appearance at next weeks Podcast?
Speaking of Cats our little girl of 19 years was a True Tiger. She passed away in late 2020. Sadly missed. 😥🐯
They are such great companions. 19 is a fantastic innings, she must have been spoilt happy with her diet and grooming.

I apologise. I HAD put her outside just prior to signing on. Try living with the bloody thing though. :( I hear that nearly every morning at about 4 am. Shouldn't hear her once I'm back in the office though.

Turn a weakness into a strength Groc. Next show have your kitty on your lap, shave the beard and hair, throw an eye patch on. Go full Blofeld. 😁

Last edited:

That would be amazing!

There is another in the works behind the scenes which would be unchartered territory for us, I wont say too much more until I know some more solid info on it though.

gonna get steve hocking on and grill him ?

She is quite vocal! What is her name? Can she make a brief on camera appearance at next weeks Podcast?

They are such great companions. 19 is a fantastic innings, she must have been spoilt happy with her diet and grooming.

Her name is Smokey. She is ectremely vocla as she had 13 years of being the only animal in the house. Now we have an 8 year old Yellow Labrador as well so she is even more bossy and demanding. The amount of times she'll be yowling and meowing at my bedroom door at 4 am, is ridiculous. 🤣

I can try to get her on, but doubtful as she doesn't like to be picked up all that much. She's still growing out her fluffy winter coat so she is constantly hungry at the moment. That and the fact we are dogsitting for my sister who's Black Labrador has been stealing her food. We have since started feeding the dog outside so that Smokey is getting all her food.

I'll try to get her on the podcast though as long as no one else objects to it. If not, I'll snap a photo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As promised, no cat noises tonight guys. She was soundly asleep on the couch in the lounge room when I went to check on her.

Here is a photo:

FB_IMG_1656330285878.jpg

Quite restrained I thought.

T71 interesting at the end. We've obviously got a lot of options we are trying on. GWS will surely have to lose someone. And the right player will be an awesome fit for us.

Quite restrained I thought.

T71 interesting at the end. We've obviously got a lot of options we are trying on. GWS will surely have to lose someone. And the right player will be an awesome fit for us.
After seeing who is up for FA at North it makes me wonder how many of them will explore their options. And if they're interested in Aarts like Tigs mentioned, we may be able to have a crack at someone who is looking for a frsh start.

After seeing who is up for FA at North it makes me wonder how many of them will explore their options. And if they're interested in Aarts like Tigs mentioned, we may be able to have a crack at someone who is looking for a frsh start.
Tanner Bruhn wants to come back to VIC

Aarts is off to Collingwood.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back