Preview Changes v Adelaide Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was fun! And seemingly no injuries.
Not sure any changes are needed. BBB was poor and outmarked easily, but no one really knocking the door down to be picked.
Team looked really sharp pressure wise, Bedford added a lot of zip. Should be a good game at one of our fortresses
Brown took 6 marks and 2 contested. Was innacurate at 1.3 but he’s nowhere near being dropped from that.

The smaller forwardline worked tbh. Not sure will work every week, but from that 2nd quarter on our small forwards were involved more than any other game this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rivers in.

i need him
Him got Bowey would be my only possible change if he finds some touch at VFL level right now. Bowey just looks a bit off and has done for about 5 weeks

Him got Bowey would be my only possible change if he finds some touch at VFL level right now. Bowey just looks a bit off and has done for about 5 weeks
See now this sucks for me, SGTR is my fav player by a mile but i ******* love that Midget. Maybe Trent can be our medi-sub.

Visceral reactions
Out: Fritsch, ANB, Langdon, Bowey, Pickett, Petracca (injured), Viney (injured)
In: JVR, Laurie, Woewodin, Baker, Chandler, Dunstan, Melksham

Melksham and May in the same side, ballsy callsy

Unchanged.

*Bedford to never be dropped ever again.

:think:

Why do have a problem with Bowey not handballing left handed but no problem with Bedford not kicking left footed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back