Toast Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy is seriously the most underrated player in the league. I know Port supporters will agree but if he played for a Victorian team the plaudits would be everywhere but we hear little about him.

Just a great player going about his business and should be an AA lock this season. Just very poised with the ball and plays well above his listed height who can match it with anyone all over the ground.

Great to see the Oakleigh Chargers junior doing so well. 👌👍

I've never heard of him
Imagine a player like Shiel but 100 times better disposal wise and on half the salary who can play anywhere.

If you do this you may be able to see a decent footballer. 😉

It's always nice to have a player who's worst night will still be a 6/10 like Dan, although his peak level performances like tonight's unfortunately leave you (and sometimes the rest of the players) craving for it every week. If he can uphold this form in the back end of the year than hopefully an AA jacket could get allocated to him.

Really? Whoever started this thread seems to like him.
Is it so hard to appreciate good upcoming young players who do not play for one’s own team??

You need to watch more footy outside of your own teams games.

Is it so hard to appreciate good upcoming young players who do not play for one’s own team??

You need to watch more footy outside of your own teams games.

7 years in to their career is considered young and upcoming?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one who hopes he makes a clanger just to say "Houston, we have a problem"?

Brad Scott saw him take the mark and that was his thought. "Houston... We have a problem."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back