Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow upgraded my subscription to Deluxe for $20 and the games are honestly great. Downloading Returnal and Guardians of the Galaxy first then I’ll likely get into Miles Morales, Valhalla then try some older stuff. Very satisfied with this so far.

Last edited:
Returnal is the first game im downloading. also going to check out the Death stranding DLC. Tetris effect i played a bit when i had gamepass PC. might play Doom 2016, played eternal on PC. Prey i might check out one day. i think i have it on PC as a free game on Epic
Stray looks great next month
Ill play some Tekken 2 again
Mafia 1 and 2 remasters ill check out.
Hopefully Sackboy is put on the service soon
Still havent played Control since it was on PS+ last year.

I think its a bit sketchy that stuff like Mafia, BioShock, Batman and The Last of Us are on the "classics" tier when they are PS4 games. But i guess otherwise there isnt much extra on the deluxe sub

Might check out the Crisis remaster. Its a bit s**t none of the PS2 God of War games are there. same with Ratchet and Clank

Would love stuff like the Tony Hawk games or Crash Bash to be added to the classics. and Cool Borders

Returnal is the first game im downloading. also going to check out the Death stranding DLC. Tetris effect i played a bit when i had gamepass PC. might play Doom 2016, played eternal on PC. Prey i might check out one day. i think i have it on PC as a free game on Epic
Stray looks great next month
Ill play some Tekken 2 again
Mafia 1 and 2 remasters ill check out.
Hopefully Sackboy is put on the service soon
Still havent played Control since it was on PS+ last year.

I think its a bit sketchy that stuff like Mafia, BioShock, Batman and The Last of Us are on the "classics" tier when they are PS4 games. But i guess otherwise there isnt much extra on the deluxe sub

Might check out the Crisis remaster. Its a bit s**t none of the PS2 God of War games are there. same with Ratchet and Clank

Would love stuff like the Tony Hawk games or Crash Bash to be added to the classics. and Cool Borders

Was also hoping for Sackboy. Definitely play Doom 2016 it's fantastic and the sequel is even better. Control is great too. You're in for a great time, man.

Was also hoping for Sackboy. Definitely play Doom 2016 it's fantastic and the sequel is even better. Control is great too. You're in for a great time, man.
It wont take me long to fill up my SSD. glad i went with the 2TB version

Wow upgraded my subscription to Deluxe for $20 and the games are honestly great. Downloading Returnal and Guardians of the Galaxy first then I’ll likely get into Miles Morales, Valhalla then try some older stuff. Very satisfied with this so far.
Yeah Morales and Valhalla were my first 2 downloads too

What’s everybody playing? Any hidden gems in the new collection?

Downloaded the Dark Pictures games after enjoying Until dawn and the Quarry recently.

Guardians was good fun. Sunk an easy 2 hours into it tonight. I enjoyed myself. Returnal seems cool.

I gave the Isle of Man TT game a quick run yesterday. Found the bike to be almost impossible to ride. Will give it a better run later.

Already had Valhalla but downloaded Miles Morales. Haven't jumped straight into it as I only platinumed the original not to long ago and didn't want Spidey fatigue. Downloaded a handful of other games I'll check out as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens if your PS Plus sub expires and then you buy Extra or Deluxe, will old PS Plus downloads still be available to play? Or is the new PS Plus system a clean slate and whatever was downloaded on Plus years ago (let’s say a PS3 game), isn’t available?

What happens if your PS Plus sub expires and then you buy Extra or Deluxe, will old PS Plus downloads still be available to play? Or is the new PS Plus system a clean slate and whatever was downloaded on Plus years ago (let’s say a PS3 game), isn’t available?

All tiers include the previous tiers so if you have anything above essential it will include all the OG essential/plus stuff

Surely, there's some sort of grace period between when it's last downloadable and when it actually expires? It'd be s**t if you downloaded it a week before, get half way through and then bam, all over.
Game pass has a leaving soon section with the info. I assume Sony will do the same.

There are so many games, it’s very easy to drop off one that is no longer free and start something else. If it’s brilliant, worth buying outright anyway.

July rumoured PS+ games are

• Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (PS5/PS4)
  • The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan (PS4)
  • Arcadegeddon (PS5/PS4)

Crash inclusion is a good one - even though I brought it when it came out

Man of Medan is free with PS Plus Deluxe. No doubt they want people to play it and buy the rest of the Dark Pictures and The Quarry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back