List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyhoo looking forward for a change, Lloyd 39 disposals at 85% efficiency. 5 rebounds, 10 intercepts, a couple inside 50s and 6 score involvements. Would be a fine addition.
Jake Lloyd should be a very gettable free agent for us

Can offer him decent coin to come back to Vic to finish his career

Tom Browne-nose ‘scoop’.. “Jungle drums are beating more behind closed doors Im hearing Tarryn Thomas straight swap for Jordan De Goey”..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Browne-nose ‘scoop’.. “Jungle drums are beating more behind closed doors Im hearing Tarryn Thomas straight swap for Jordan De Goey”..
I’d just about hand my membership in and ask for a full refund.

Tom Browne-nose ‘scoop’.. “Jungle drums are beating more behind closed doors Im hearing Tarryn Thomas straight swap for Jordan De Goey”.

Tom Browne has had some good mail over the past week or so. He was the first to report that David Noble was safe before the last board meeting and also that Geoff Walsh had been approached.

It suggests he has a reasonable contact at board level.

That would be one strategy to get Jordan on the straight and narrow…threaten him with a trade to North Melbourne.

The issue is getting him out of Sydney, they are playing great footy with a good young list.
Yeah it’d be a odd decision to leave.

I have an idea though.

I play Football Manager and the best way to sign a player is to do the following.

Step 1 public declaration of admiration
Step 2 send scout staff x 3 to the players game
Step 3 throw in a bid expecting it to be rejected
Step 4 send chief scout to the players game
Step 5 attend players game personally
Step 6 answer press questions hard
Step 7 player unsettled
Step 8 another declaration
Step 9 proper bid
Step 10 signed

Why?

Personally I’d get them both to run the socials at the club. Guaranteed way to be top of the news cycle, we’ll be front and back page of every daily newspaper…

It’ll be lit when we actually start winning. They’ll burn the whole media landscape down.

More likely TT for the pick that they get for JDG leaving as a Free agent. I doubt that he would come to us, or we want take him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back