The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

BLACK CHARACTER SCARES ME REEEEE.

Ok Jod.

People bitch that the show is about Obi-Wan and Vader and there's no stakes because neither can die during the show, then others, such as yourself complain about new characters getting screen time who we have no idea how their plot will be resolved BUT THEY AREN'T OBI WAN.

I literally just explained why your complaints about this v that Ahsoka episode are ridiculous and you've just ignored it and plowed straight on because THEY RUINED MY STAR WARS.
They did ruin my Star Wars. They've been consistently ruining it for years. That Mando episode was great despite the budget being small. They made Ahsoka bloody good and capable and with the sounds and the fog the way she came and went and appeared and disappeared. It was great, then her battle with the leader of the town was great. More of that. But they seem incapable of doing it.

What are you talking about black character? I didnt mention colour? She was an awful character, poorly written, poorly acted and just not scary at all.

I'm allowed to dislike Obi Wan, the show was poorly written as is most of the SW universe now. Mandolorian is about the best they have managed. Book of Boba Fett was awful, the best thing about that show was the epic music. Obi Wan somewhere in the middle but not very good. 789 are some of the worst movies you will ever see. Solo was a failure and you should never try to re-cast Han Solo. That was a mistake from the beginning.

The only good thing they have done was Rogue One which was pretty great.

They did ruin my Star Wars. They've been consistently ruining it for years. That Mando episode was great despite the budget being small. They made Ahsoka bloody good and capable and with the sounds and the fog the way she came and went and appeared and disappeared. It was great, then her battle with the leader of the town was great. More of that. But they seem incapable of doing it.

What are you talking about black character? I didnt mention colour? She was an awful character, poorly written, poorly acted and just not scary at all.

I'm allowed to dislike Obi Wan, the show was poorly written as is most of the SW universe now. Mandolorian is about the best they have managed. Book of Boba Fett was awful, the best thing about that show was the epic music. Obi Wan somewhere in the middle but not very good. 789 are some of the worst movies you will ever see. Solo was a failure and you should never try to re-cast Han Solo. That was a mistake from the beginning.

The only good thing they have done was Rogue One which was pretty great.

If SW is poorly written then don't watch! Simple solution mate.

I'll always watch hoping it's good. Cos im a big SW fan. Unfortunately Obi Wan wasnt very good.

There isnt a solution needed, their is no problem.

Strange that you think there's no problem despite just ranting about a 6 episode show you stuck through.

Oh it seemed like we agreed at the end there.
bbc three get a room GIF by BBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw that Goshka has been suspended. Why hasn’t his IP address been banned at this stage lol. You know he will return in a month with a username very similar to Goshka, only to get banned in October.
Not sure why he keeps getting chances tbh.

I doubt he's the type to pay for a static IP address. All he'd have to do is turn his router off and on to get a new IP and be back in.
It's the damn ALP not keeping the power on that gives him a new IP address

He’s an idiot.
That's your opinion. Gosh is a long time contributor to this board. He rarely if ever gets banned for the stuff he says on the association football board. IDGAF if he gets banned for trolling elsewhere on the site.

That's your opinion. Gosh is a long time contributor to this board. He rarely if ever gets banned for the stuff he says on the association football board. IDGAF if he gets banned for trolling elsewhere on the site.

Bring back Zoom Grisha Gosha Oshka Goshka

Remove this Banner Ad

Back