Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still think Raphina is overrated and not a Chelsea player. But we'll see.
He’s been playing well for Brazil as well. Deserves to be there no less than a few others already at Chelsea

Cost himself a move to Barca by playing such a terrific game against Brentford that kept us up. A real pro. Looks like we got the £60-65m we were after ..nearly four time what we paid two years ago.

Last edited:
Official confirmed? Maybe because you tweeted 3 mins after Newcastle, what a twat. He's just a news bot.

You can look it it like that, sure. Or you can look at it that his information is 100% correct and when he tweets something, you don’t have to go searching for confirmation. Fab might be a tap in merchant but does it really matter?

All we want as football supporters is confirmation and that’s what his tweets provide. There are plenty of reliable sources out there, but I still wait for the club to confirm. With Fab, there is no need to wait for the club to confirm.

You can look it it like that, sure. Or you can look at it that his information is 100% correct and when he tweets something, you don’t have to go searching for confirmation. Fab might be a tap in merchant but does it really matter?

All we want as football supporters is confirmation and that’s what his tweets provide. There are plenty of reliable sources out there, but I still wait for the club to confirm. With Fab, there is no need to wait for the club to confirm.
I mean you don't have to wait for confirmation because it already happened by the club before he tweeted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back