Media Sweet-FA Logo Battle - S34

Remove this Banner Ad

Will an ex-mod do?
Donald Glover Idk GIF

Baghdad Bombers
bombers.png

The Bombers have opted for a simplistic design that closely resembles the Essendon Football Clubs logo with the plane and colouring. If there was a category for originality they would get a big fat zero, but luckily I was too dumb to put that in and I am about half-way through this so let's just keep going. It is a neat design that is easy to understand, however there is no established season or any unique indicator of the teams ideologies. The only unique thing about this logo is that the team is located in Baghdad.

Presentation: 4/7
Attention to detail: 4/7
Dopeness: 5/7

Total: 13/21
suck my balls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah it was. That’s why the logo doesn’t bring back any memories.
I went on a search but the thread based on this concept seems no longer to exist. Comparing the numerics of the thread address, it was posted after the H&As of whichever season was hitting finals in April 2008.
I have to assume I got the graphics from that thread at the time, but there's no guarantee it was your graphics.

ClarkeM :
Here's the only material I found stored here:
View attachment 1465432View attachment 1465433

The one with the "Vipers" text was labelled 'emblemto0.png', but the guernseys image was labelled 'viperzvo4.png'.
There you go. Man, I remember that good old Paint template that was rampant on this website back in the day.

There you go, must have been me. I do love purple so it’s not beyond me.

There you go. Man, I remember that good old Paint template that was rampant on this website back in the day.

There you go, must have been me. I do love purple so it’s not beyond me.
I'm absolutely certain you were behind the concept, but I just couldn't guarantee it was your own artwork!
There was a point around that time when the website had a major issue and many threads were lost - I wonder whether yours was one of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back