Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Mero Any chance you'll do the TFL?
Most unlikely.
The only way would be for someone else to do the research and for me to then do the artwork and post them to the site.
(Which is pretty much how the WAFL section came to be)

Hey Mero, probably quite a few years ago now I remember seeing a newspaper article from around 1994/5 pop up on Twitter that had a whole bunch of Fremantle concept guernseys on it. I think you then subsequently made and posted the templates on Twitter.

Does this ring any bells? Can’t seem to find them online anymore and I’d love to see them again. I think one of them looked like a confederate flag lol.

Hey Mero, probably quite a few years ago now I remember seeing a newspaper article from around 1994/5 pop up on Twitter that had a whole bunch of Fremantle concept guernseys on it. I think you then subsequently made and posted the templates on Twitter.

Does this ring any bells? Can’t seem to find them online anymore and I’d love to see them again. I think one of them looked like a confederate flag lol.

Doco on birth of Fremantle has some shots of jumper concepts at about 12 minute mark onwards. And yes there’s the confederate flag looking one in there

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Like these concepts?

Attachments

• Fremantle-Vikings.png
    Fremantle-Vikings.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Fremantle-United.png
    Fremantle-United.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Fremantle-Suns.png
    Fremantle-Suns.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Fremantle-Marines.png
    Fremantle-Marines.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Fremantle-Flyers.png
    Fremantle-Flyers.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Fremantle-Dolphins.png
    Fremantle-Dolphins.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Fremantle-Docs.png
    Fremantle-Docs.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Fremantle-Cobras.png
    Fremantle-Cobras.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 122

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelongs retro round jumper this year did not have the ford logo above the number and the oval ford logo below the number:)

Spotted this on Munners ' insta:

Looking at the site, you don't have the woollen texture pattern on the jumper:

Essendon-KF-2018.gif

If you are still updating the WAFL jumpers - Subiaco have returned to the 2020 style but with maroon collar and cuffs, a yellow small number on the front and not white, rear numbers have no white outline and there is no club logo lion on the jumper

1660744395492.jpeg

If you are still updating the WAFL jumpers - Subiaco have returned to the 2020 style but with maroon collar and cuffs, a yellow small number on the front and not white, rear numbers have no white outline and there is no club logo lion on the jumper

View attachment 1480983
Added, thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back