AFL 2022 AFL Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train Derailment Warning.

train-wreck-accident.gif

“Our defence is definitely our biggest strength and to be honest we probably pride ourselves on making Friday night games pretty boring to watch for spectators.

Melbourne Ed Langdon

train-wreck-accident.gif

“Our defence is definitely our biggest strength and to be honest we probably pride ourselves on making Friday night games pretty boring to watch for spectators.

Melbourne Ed Langdon
it should still be pretty entertaining... Collingwood will take risks so should be some scoring coming back the other way by the dees if Pies make errors with the risks. the dees main midfield cogs fantasy lines are all pretty high now they've clued on finally how good viney has been for 2 months lol, and Brayshaw is up near 100 too now.. 2 of them of Oliver/PetraccA/Viney/Brayshaw probably go pretty big as pies don't really tag, I think Pendles will def body up Trac or Oliver at stoppages though

Last edited:

train-wreck-accident.gif

Melbourne Ed Langdon

Sounds like Dees will try playing possession footy, chipping it around a bit to slow the pace of the game. Might be similar to what swannies did to freo a few weeks ago.

Potentially a decent one:

Jai Serong on debut for the Hawks, plays fwd, hasn't been kicking many bags in the VFL but 1 goal semi regularly (kicked 3 in first VFL game), so sometimes special things happen on debut lol - PB AGS, 2-4 ($2, $7, $23, $81)

Christian Petracca at odds of $13 to get 8+ Tackles against Collingwood

Cleared this number in the wet last week. With similar conditions tonight , anything in double digits a play for me.

Dont mind Carmichael on SB.

15 for 1.35
20 for 2.70
25 for 8.50

No Adams means he should get decent mid time.

Played 1 full game, 3 sub. Full game had 24 disp, last week as sub had 12 after subbing on at HT.

For anyone who missed these odds, his fantasy points on PB are still worth a play. He scored 111 in the last full game he played without Adams and scored
32 from 17% TOG and 46 from 40% TOG in the last 2 weeks as the sub so can rack up a score quickly.

80+ $3.50
90+ $6.50
100+ $13
110+ $23

does any bulldogs fan think Sam Darcy is going to be getting time up forward?
more forwards are coming out of the team than defenders, Keith in for gardiner?
just wondering if he will be ruck/forward with english
$10 for 2 on SB

$10 for 2 on SB

$21 for 2, $201 for 3 on B365 if you think he will. Looking at their changes Hannan and Khamis have been playing as defenders so its unlikely he spends any time forward but stranger things have happened. This week's Stewart?

$10 for 2 on SB
If others could confirm IIRC I thought I heard Bevo say he would start down back, but at some stage in his career would play forward?

taken Tom aitkins for 17.5+ on TS at $1.84.

Hit this 6 times out of the last 8 and selwood out. Lowest was 15 against the dogs last week who are handy at clearance. No drop in CBAs

Looking at their changes Hannan and Khamis have been playing as defenders so its unlikely he spends any time forward
I did a bit more looking into it. Hes been named as a defender so lets say he plays down there, mccomb also comes out, and adam treloar slots back in, So i'm having a wild guess here and saying he plays his game between mid/fwd
AGS $3
2+ $15
3+ $67
@pointsbet

pretty juicy odds for a bloke who has kicked a single goal in 3 of his last 4 games and has kicked 3 goals 3 times in the last 2 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd have thought $1.70 for Mills to get 25+ disposals is pretty attractive given he is playing against Norf.

It's $1.65 w Pointsbet and $1.64 w Neds which I think is also good value.

Has cleared in 11/19 this year and also his last three.

I like the look of Rowan Marshall's supercoach markets on TAB. In games where he's rucked solo this year he's hit 173, 88, 156, 92 (injured), 125 & 124.

100+ $1.70
125+ $3.75
150+ $13

Josh Carmichael 2+ $6, 3+ $19 PB

Has 1,2, 1 but was medisub twice with 17% and 40% gametime. Starts the game so hoping extra gametime he can snag a couple. Dont like the weather and i think Melb will win but the odds seem promising.

$10 for 2 on SB
nah he will be playing def has played pretty much the whole season in the vfl down back and we already have JUH, Naughton and Bruce up forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back