Nick Daicos vs Andrew Brayshaw

Daicos or Brayshaw

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You won’t be finding too many people agreeing with you either.

Better - yes
By a mile - no

I guess it depends on your definition of by a mile. In my view one of them is a high chance of being the brownlow medallist while the other is 50-50 chance of being in the AA squad of 40 (still a great achievement for a first year player). For me that constitutes by a mile.

I guess it depends on your definition of by a mile. In my view one of them is a high chance of being the brownlow medallist while the other is 50-50 chance of being in the AA squad of 40 (still a great achievement for a first year player). For me that constitutes by a mile.
Bit stiff there on Brayshaw, he’ll definitely make the AA squad.

I think he's an automatic lock to make the 40 AA squad if he can just finish off the remaining two matches satisfactorily while not having to be a stand out. He's done enough already to be among a handful of Collingwood's standouts.

I think he's an automatic lock to make the 40 AA squad if he can just finish off the remaining two matches satisfactorily while not having to be a stand out. He's done enough already to be among a handful of Collingwood's standouts.

Depends how many running defenders they pick. I would have Daicos 6th in line after Sinclair, Brayshaw, Saad, Docherty and Dale. If I had to guess though I would lean towards him getting picked. Pies have had a great year without many standout individual players. They will want to recognise a few guys at least in the 40 plus Daicos being 1st year is a good story.

Depends how many running defenders they pick. I would have Daicos 6th in line after Sinclair, Brayshaw, Saad, Docherty and Dale. If I had to guess though I would lean towards him getting picked. Pies have had a great year without many standout individual players. They will want to recognise a few guys at least in the 40 plus Daicos being 1st year is a good story.
Wow, you’ve got Daicos behind BOTH Saad and Docherty? Nah, not bias much 😂

Comparing a first year player who's primarily played half back flank with a 5th year A-Grade midfielder and you say "Both of their careers are running in sync."
Not even sure how such a conclusion is fathomable.
Daicos is one of the classiest players to be drafted since probably Whitfield - but that doesn't mean he'll automatically develop the hardness to become a premier mid.

Lol,

Daicos has had a better year then Gus Brayshaw, Saad and Dale on par with Docherty probably behind Sinclair.

Going by this Sinclair gets on 1 half back flank and judging by ladder positions (Collingwood) 2nd, Daicos gets the other back flank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He buried you guys last night with his elite, pinpoint kicking, made your lot look like a ragtag bunch of shabby amateurs

This whole thread is an insult, N Daicos is the GOAT rookie and on his way to being the GOAT, period

Matthews, Ablett, Voss etc, stand aside
Tell me do acid without telling me you do acid….

Atm it's not close at all.

Brayshaw is probably the best 2 way midfielder in the league and would be top 5 in the brownlow.

Daicos has had a good season but cmon..

For the future however, It's subjective and opinion based.

Way too early to tell who will be the better player in the future however if where talking right now.
It's clearly Brayshaw he is playing as a permanent midfielder where Daicos is being eased into his career playing half-back.

Definitely Daicos the way he gets sat on every week out works his opponent to break tags.
Leads the team with only five players with 100+ games experience in to the second week of the finals
Averaging 6+ tackles 6+ score inv and voted the most valuable player in the league (the youngest since rooboy 20 years ago) by his peers.
This would have to be the worst vs I’ve seen!

Another thread… another derogatory comment about Collingwood/Collingwood player by ChristianBoy - which poster were you before you created this new account?

Not a derogatory comment at all. I'm asking the question as for one I don't think they should be counted as stats and two Daicos does it more than Brayshaw.

Back