Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for R22 vs Hawthorn

Best 5 vs Port?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a bullshit petty rule. Powell-Pepper had no intention of ever handballing, he just wanted to suck Short in to moving.
Players started milking it but umpires caught on after a few weeks and would automatically call play on if players did it , umpires fault . If he was switched on he should have called play on when the handball motion started

Couple of beautiful goals for Daniel Rioli early on in the game

Balta was brilliant in the 2nd one with his intercept possession and dodge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m so glad he’s having a great season, half back has done wonders for him and his confidence. He’s playing with a confidence now we haven’t really seen since 2017. It’s glorious to watch!
Been a revelation.

Who do you reckon we tag. (Finn Maginness)

Im struggling to find who, Bolton? Short? Prestia? Rioli?

Bolton too fleet of foot for Finn. Rioli would burn him off rebound as well.

More likely to tag Prestia like what Willem Drew tried to do, but good luck to him. Was a tough inside mid back at school who had match winning ability.

Bolton too fleet of foot for Finn. Rioli would burn him off rebound as well.

More likely to tag Prestia like what Willem Drew tried to do, but good luck to him. Was a tough inside mid back at school who had match winning ability.
Maginness is quick, that’s not the issue, it’s more do we trust him going to DEF to play on Bolton or should he play as a defensive fwd on Rioli and he likely doesn’t start in the CBAs so tagging Prestia around the grounds and stoppages?

He’s tagged so far.
Ed Langdon, Dawson, Kelly, Sinclair and Brad Hill (for a half) and Miller.

He can tag anyone because he’s quick and strong.

I say none, let them run rampant. You guys can get a better pick and we can make finals win-win
We said that this week and he tagged Touk Miller out of the game. Reckon we tag.

We said that this week and he tagged Touk Miller out of the game. Reckon we tag.
Shame, coaches and their winning habits. I'd say Bolton is our most damaging player and if Magginess is comfortable playing defence then him, if not Hardwick-Bolton Finn-Prestia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back