Rumour Carey v. Stevens II : The long awaited rematch

Remove this Banner Ad

Not accurate.

For obvious reasons any arguments between these two individuals will be heightened/dramatised, but all this involved was a heated conversation about mental health;

FZnd429UIAALM94

In October last year Kelli, who dubs herself ‘the firecracker biohacker’, says she found joy in digital online platforms.

“I would have been up s**t’s creek without a paddle if I didn’t join the online attraction marketing space three years ago and the cryptocurrency magical world last December,” she wrote.

Reading that, Stevens should be thanking Carey for the intervention.

That’s changed drastically from what SEN was originally reporting.
Yep, the media's shameful (but typical) evolution of this 'exclusive':

Carey murders Stevens!
Carey and Stevens come to blows!
Carey and Stevens have verbal stoush!
Carey and Stevens debate mental health!
Carey and Stevens share a beer together!

Jeez, what an abomination, more spin than Dead Or Alive:

Last edited:
Not accurate.

For obvious reasons any arguments between these two individuals will be heightened/dramatised, but all this involved was a heated conversation about mental health;

FZnd429UIAALM94
"It's also understood that Stevens skipped the parade the next day because he had to clean his fridge magnets"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely a beat up but how annoying does Carey sound complaining to Stevens about his mental health issues resulting from ******* Stevens wife.

In October last year Kelli, who dubs herself ‘the firecracker biohacker’, says she found joy in digital online platforms.

“I would have been up s**t’s creek without a paddle if I didn’t join the online attraction marketing space three years ago and the cryptocurrency magical world last December,” she wrote.

Reading that, Stevens should be thanking Carey for the intervention.

She deserves it babe.....

Definitely a beat up but how annoying does Carey sound complaining to Stevens about his mental health issues resulting from ******* Stevens wife.

Maybe cause he couldn't satisfy his wifey in bed, let's be brurally honest, Carey wasn't the only North teammate Kel slept with (allegedly), Duck was the only one unlucky to be caught in the act.

From an pragmatic, non emotional biased perspective I think North should have booted Stevens and his wife out of the club instead of Carey

Chicken (Ricky Nixon) knows what really went down, I think Carey is a pig and trash for later off field incidents, but I do believe he copped the rough end of the pineapple knowing what I know of Kel and and her mattress surfing antics.

Maybe cause he couldn't satisfy his wifey in bed, let's be brurally honest, Carey wasn't the only North teammate Kel slept with (allegedly), Duck was the only one unlucky to be caught in the act.

From an pragmatic, non emotional biased perspective I think North should have booted Stevens and his wife out of the club instead of Carey

Chicken (Ricky Nixon) knows what really went down, I think Carey is a pig and trash for later off field incidents, but I do believe he copped the rough end of the pineapple knowing what I know of Kel and and her mattress surfing antics.
Pretty common knowledge that a player in the mid-late 90s got moved to Freo because of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back