AFL 2022 AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGreene ruled out for season, thoughts on Himmelberg or Brown (if named) for a bag?

Himmelberg 3-5 for 5, 15 & 50 365

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haynes had 4 kicked on him by Guelfi on the weekend. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s dropped. Will keep my eyes on teams but will hold off the HH train for now

Darcy Tucker 3.5 anytime goalscorer on TAB, 1.71 on Sportsbet / 1.73 Lads

Last edited:

i dont usually get on bets this early but im liking Owens from saints 1,2,3 @2.30, 9.50, 41 no reasoning other then he likes to bob up for a goal especially at marvel just hope he isnt dropped

Brisbane also like to share there trains around and in the recent weeks we have seen McStay, Bailey and Hipwood all kick 4 goals

its McCarthys turn imo 2-4 @2.77, 7, 24

Just 27 games to go for Season 2022 + Brownlow Night, as the major plays left.

Then No more train tickers for 5 months :(

conductor-train-conductor.gif

The West reporting Willie Rioli won't play this weekend. Up in the NT for dads funeral

At the time of writing SB still have him listed for goals.

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 3.51.48 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North line a bit high at 365?

+34.5 against Adelaide? +31.5 @ Lads

They get Cunners and McKay back
Yeh I don't mind North to stick with Adelaide most of the game here, Adelaide back from the west too if that's even a thing anymore and off 6 days break.. same as North but Adelaide traveled... Cunnington should inspire North to at least crack in and Mckay back helps with Walker and Fogarty at least.

Does anyone else think Lions are crazy odds? 1.60 and line of 8.5

Lions have looked really impressive over the last month

I don't rate the saints at all

Are lions missing players? I know this is at Etihad but I think the lions will win this easily.

Are lions missing players? I know this is at Etihad but I think the lions will win this easily.
Yeh this one stood out to me early.. Lions woes are at MCG.. they will like Ethihad and will be too skilled for Saints.. yes the Saints produce the odd good game at Ethihad... but I really don't think they have enough to stick with Brisbane here..

Yeh this one stood out to me early.. Lions woes are at MCG.. they will like Ethihad and will be too skilled for Saints.. yes the Saints produce the odd good game at Ethihad... but I really don't think they have enough to stick with Brisbane here..
Brisbane usually play well at etihad/ marvel too.
Odds seem really strange. Lions completely destroyed carlton for 3 quarters last week they looked back to their best in the way they hunted the football. Is it a trap?
I'm considering hammering this.

I don’t mind this, lads are paying $2 for a line -8.5

Bris/Dogs/Cats/Dees/Freo/Tiges/Swans R21 ML into
Freo/Tiges/Dogs/Pies/Swans R22 ML
@
$57.61- Ladbrokes

Line Lions -8.5
Membrey & Daniher AGS
King & Cameron 2+ goals
Neale, Steele & Crouch 25+ Disposals
$12.49 @ PB