Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Tigers v Hawks Sun August 14th 1:10pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

• Tigers by a lot

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think now with Saints losing if my maths is correct Tigers need to win 1/2 and are assured of finals. I would think that further enhances our drive this week to just get it done and secure finals, and then we have a bit of freedom/emergency game next week if required.

It's the most confident I've been in a tip all year that the group will get the required job done, margin is irrelevant.

I think now with Saints losing if my maths is correct Tigers need to win 1/2 and are assured of finals. I would think that further enhances our drive this week to just get it done and secure finals, and then we have a bit of freedom/emergency game next week if required.

It's the most confident I've been in a tip all year that the group will get the required job done, margin is irrelevant.
Is a draw enough?

Yes and 99% on the Hawks board want him pissed off and dont consider him best 22 the way he has been playing last 2 years

But for the purpose of this exercise , He is best 18 player

The Worpedo

Our board, much like every other board, would trade talented 22 year olds for draft picks because the 18 year old may be the GOAT.

Of course, they would trade that player at 22 for draft picks as well.

BF is littered with people who care only about the youf.

Worpel would easily be best 22 if the coaches could work out how to use him in our midfield.

Our board, much like every other board, would trade talented 22 year olds for draft picks because the 18 year old may be the GOAT.

Of course, they would trade that player at 22 for draft picks as well.

BF is littered with people who care only about the youf.

Worpel would easily be best 22 if the coaches could work out how to use him in our midfield.
Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story.

“99% of Hawks want him traded”. 🤣

All we have to do is win and we’re finals bound. The dilemma for neutral supporters is who do they want to miss finals more, us or the blues ;)

Actually can still happen, saints would have to make up the 8 percentage gap they are behind the blues.
Tigers lose to hawks and bombers
Dogs beat hawks
Collingwood huge win over carlton
Saints huge win over Sydney
Unlikely.

Yeah. I have more chance winning the lottery and I dont buy tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do Hawks have enough to play for against a team that really must win this?

I hope Tiges if they are to win win in style with tails up and snarling so as to make the finals that little bit more fun.

A Pies Tiges finals battle would be something to look forward to.

Richmond lost to Adelaide, GC, and North already this season but they should definitely win this one easy.

Yes you are going out there to lose today :rolleyes:
There will be a number of Hawks fans disappointed with a win, as crazy as that is.

Back