AFL 2022 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody who posts bets after the count is over on Sunday without putting them up first WILL BE CARDED

Does anyone know of any dodgy streams for the Brownlow? TV's being used tonight. These broadcast restrictions are ridiculous.

Didn’t get the boosted odds for Neale but did get offered a top 5 finish @ 3.00 (ten dollar max stake) 😂

Absolutely agree on Touk, he had his good year last year for umps to notice him and is primed to be polling well. Just think he could sneak and extra 1 or 2 that people might not expect in the next few weeks. Am personally riding him in from 60:1 so wouldn't mind him saluting
Goodluck everyone! Promises to be a nice open count. Will be riding Touk Miller this year for a 30k collect.

Also one that hasn't been talked about too much on here is Gawn. Just like last year I think he has big potential to overpoll his mark which seems to be around 15votes. Think he can push toward 20 and sneak a top 10. Before his injury he was coming into 50:1 and looked to possibly be around 14-16 votes. Has 3 big games since coming back that could all go a few different ways. Has a crazy polling record when you filter for games where he's either had 20 touches or kicked 1 goal + in the past 3 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodluck everyone! Promises to be a nice open count. Will be riding Touk Miller this year for a 30k collect.

Also one that hasn't been talked about too much on here is Gawn. Just like last year I think he has big potential to overpoll his mark which seems to be around 15votes. Think he can push toward 20 and sneak a top 10. Before his injury he was coming into 50:1 and looked to possibly be around 14-16 votes. Has 3 big games since coming back that could all go a few different ways. Has a crazy polling record when you filter for games where he's either had 20 touches or kicked 1 goal + in the past 3 years.
So Petracca, Oliver and Gawn all in the top 10?

So Petracca, Oliver and Gawn all in the top 10?
Tis' quite weird everytime I think of it like that ngl. But I personally see Gawn 18-19 and think $13+ for top 10 is way overs. And really no reason why not when Melbourne are expected to almost pull 100 votes and there's always 3 go to players for the umps.

I reckon Angus Brayshaw in the helmet had just as good a year when he polled 21 votes from nowhere in 2018.

Dont mind that $34 on Him to snag the 3 against Collingwood. Anything above $15 a good play in my book.

Figured I'll share my bets for the night. Hopefully can be of use to someone.

1.5u - Neale Brownlow Medal - $3.25 - TopSport
Think the bookies have it right. Not a lot of competition for votes in his games.

1u - Neale/Cripps Quinella - $7.50 - TopSport
Bit of a fade on Oliver here. He has high variance on lots of counts whilst Cripps has a lot of games that are a lock for the 3 votes.

0.25u Neale/Cripps/Brayshaw Boxed Trifecta - $16 - TAB
0.25u Neale/Cripps/Brayshaw Trifecta - $61 - TopSport

2.5u - Oliver under 27.5 votes - $1.88 - Ladbrokes

As touched on, high variance in counts. Just needs to under poll in a few games.

3u - Cripps Most 3 Vote Games - $2.05 - TopSport/TAB
Should beat Neale by 2 games here.

4u - Team Multi - $2.04 - TopSport
I'm restricted to which bookies I can play multis with so you might get this at a better price somewhere else. Laird (Adelaide), Neale (Brisbane), Cripps (Carlton), Brayshaw (Freo), Miller (Gold Coast), Rozee (Port), Cameron (Geelong), Mills (Sydney)

2.5u - Mills Most Sydney Votes, Neale 25+ votes, Merrett most votes last 8 rounds - $2.05 - SB
This one is a BYOB. Mills wins by 3-4 votes. Neale 25+ in all counts as is Merrett for top vote getter in the last 8 rounds.

3u - Cumberland to poll a vote - $1.65 - TAB
Have him polling a vote in round 20 for his 5 goal game.

3 Vote Games:

3u - De Goey Round 1 - $1.72 - 365

27 disposals, 2.3, 3rd most metres gained. Had 15 and 2.1 in the second half and played a massive part in them winning the game.

3u - Ginnivan Round 6 - $1.75 - PointsBet
Kicked 5 straight and won the ANZAC medal. Was the most influential player on ground. Think he does enough for the umps to overlook Parish.

4u - Walsh Round 9 - $1.50 - $1.50 - 365
31 disposals and 2.1. Kicked his 2 goals in the first quarter to get Carlton going.

2.5u - Bontempelli Round 10 - $1.80 365
24 disposals and 3.2. Biggest threat is Smith with 34 and 1. Think Bont gets the nod due to his influence on the game kicking the first two goals of the last quarter and helping grab the W.

5u - Franklin Round 11 - $1.50 - SB
Kicked 5.1 including 3 in the last quarter to play a massive part in them getting the win. Won the best on ground medal.

3u - Coniglio Round 13 - $1.70 - PointsBet
34 and 3.2. Did his damage in the first half with 18 and 3.0. Does enough to beat Himmelberg who had a pretty cruisy game off half back.

3u - Anderson Round 17 - $3 - Ladbrokes/TopSport
Has 26 and kicks 2 goals. Main competition is Bolton who had 29 and 3.3. Think Anderson's match winning goal after the siren gets him across the lines. Odds to good to pass up. Kicked both his goals in the last quarter and was essentially the reason they were able to come back and win.

1u - Warner Round 17 - $3.50 - 365/SB
Gets the nod ahead of Papley for me. Papley kicks 2.5 and gets reported. Think the umps prefer Warners 25 and 2.2.

5u - Pickett Round 18 - $1.25 - TopSport
Kicked 6 very good goals this day. Was insane.

1.5u - Keays Round 20 - $3.75 - SB
Most influential player on the ground for me. Kicked 3.1 and had 21 disposals. Played a crucial part in the Crows getting the win with a very influential forward tag on Saad.

3u - Kennedy Round 21 - $1.55 - 365
Try to avoid players in losses, but 8.2 in his farewell game would be too hard for the umpires to ignore.

3u - Davies-Unackie Round 22 - $1.35 - SB/Ladbrokes
Another player in a loss, but LDU was absolutely insane this day. Finished with 37 disposals and a goal.

0.25u - Multi - $56.76 - TopSport
De Goey Round 1
Ginnivan Round 6
Walsh Round 9
Franklin Round 11
Coniglio Round 13
Anderson Round 17
Pickett Round 18
Kennedy Round 21
Davies-Unackie Round 22

Last edited:
Status