Game Day Grand Final Discussion: Geelong Cats v Sydney Swans Saturday 24 September 2022 12:30 PM

Who wins the AFL 2022 Premiership?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring game, but the most deserving team won it.

I can't help but admire both teams.
Yeah I always laughed when I saw Geelong supporters bagging out Chris Scott mostly because of their recent failures in finals. Your coach has the best winning percentage of any coach in AFL history who has coached more than 100 matches, and has made finals pretty much every year. They're always a top four contender. What exactly are you going to do, sack him and find a better coach? If you sack him it's pretty much guaranteed that at least half the clubs in the comp would be blowing up his phone immediately.

Also have to say that while Joel Selwood's ducking is justifiably unlikable, he otherwise seems like a really good guy and a top leader and club man.

W
Quality forward forays. Not helicopter flourbags, handballs to players feet, turtle tackles and allowing your man to run off you at will because it's 'not your role'..

We won a cup after he got drop kicked out of the club.
We also made a grand final with him in the team. Talk about flogging a dead horse, he's been retired for 5 years.
F#*k off and leave him be.

Congrats Geelong outplayed and outcoached Sydney.

Really looked like they wanted it more and the game was over half way thru the first.

Was surprised Longmire didnt throw the magnets around. Franklin on the wing, free up Parker (he wasnt stopping Danger early) Clarke on Smith. Anything really at least go down doing something after that start.

Reid playing was baffling. He has played his best footy this year as a second ruck. Once he couldnt fufill that role he shouldnt of been ruled out. Very surprised a club like Sydney didnt make the call

Quality forward forays. Not helicopter flourbags, handballs to players feet, turtle tackles and allowing your man to run off you at will because it's 'not your role'..

We won a cup after he got drop kicked out of the club.

Yeah, we’ve also been routinely belted in clearances the last couple of years and came very close to the wooden spoon this year.

God forbid you actually acknowledge that Priddis, despite being a flawed player, was a very good contested ball winner and tackler and brought an element of toughness and inside work that has been lacking for much of the past few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, we’ve also been routinely belted in clearances the last couple of years and came very close to the wooden spoon this year.

God forbid you actually acknowledge that Priddis, despite being a flawed player, was a very good contested ball winner and tackler and brought an element of toughness and inside work that has been lacking for much of the past few years.
We havent replaced Priddis, just as watching the Cats we haven't replaced the manic desperation of Kerr hitting packs like Danger.

We play nice footy.

Any failure of the team during the priddis years was not a reflection on priddis, but more a reflection on the failure of others, including the team build in terms of putting complimentary players around him. Having said that can’t call it a failure when we made a GF. Just got done by a dominant hawthorn team.

Was a disappointingly lame game but I enjoyed this mongrel punt review by his wife who doesn't watch much football

Checked if there was one for 2018 and there is, also pretty entertaining

The ONLY thing i cant stand is seeing that family wrecking dog gary rohan, whos never performed in a single final being a premiership player.

The ONLY thing i cant stand is seeing that family wrecking dog gary rohan, whos never performed in a single final being a premiership player.
It's her own fault for having coitus relations with a minga ranga, I've learnt this lesson the hard way before!

(Just kidding I buckin hate narcissist failures at family)

Well well well

Sydney were utensil a hoop in perth earlier this year, giving it to the crowd, the arrogant pricks
karma's a bitch they say
they had their pants pulled down on the biggest day of all - an embarrassment for the ages
The whole country saw them capitulate, in tears, hard to come back from this
what happened to all the young superstars? couldnt have happened to a bigger bunch of flogs.
maybe a bit of maturity will come with these life lessons, and a bit less drinking of one's own bathwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back