List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion - 2022 Off Season Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract status of all players now fully updated

Last edited:
Did you know they released a new album a couple of weeks ago.. Uncanny timing, thanks.

Dunno how many total plays it’s had on Spotify, but I reckon I might be personally responsible for half of them.

So if I was asked 2 months ago if I'd swap Rioli for Robertson, I would probably have said yes.

I know we want to only pay pick 38 but would the Rioli pick do it?

Him being contracted moves the needle for sure. Unless we somehow obtain a late second round pick or get a future 4th back or something, I think it'll cost us 27.

So if I was asked 2 months ago if I'd swap Rioli for Robertson, I would probably have said yes.

I know we want to only pay pick 38 but would the Rioli pick do it?

Rioli for pick 27.

Picks 26, 27 and 39 (1878 points) for Robertson and pick 15 (1112 points).

Brisbane get 766 extra points to match bids on Ashcroft and Fletcher, and an extra list spot.

We take picks 2, 15 and 20 to the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rioli for pick 27.

Brisbane get 766 extra points to match bids on Ashcroft and Fletcher, and an extra list spot.

Throw in Rotham.

Don't ask questions, just do it.

Rioli for pick 27.

Probably needs to be 20, 27 and 38 meaning we take 2, 15 and 26 to the draft

Brisbane just delisted certified battler Mitch Robinson, should logically replace him with another certified battler in Jackson Nelson. Make it part on the Devin Robotson deal.

Well who woulda thunk it.
Bet Big Trev got the idea from this thread
Ponder Inspector Gadget GIF

Robertson keen to stay long term at Brisbane ...no interest in returning home UNTIL Brisbane add Ashcroft and trade in Dunkley . Second rounder in the twenties needed .

So we could add in Hunt , Frederick and Robertson from Karl Amon compensation ++++

4/5 rating

Sheezel on trade radio just now when asked about playing interstate said and i may be slightly paraphrasing here

"I'd prefer to stay in Melbourne because i'm really close to my family but if i was to go interstate i'm a really loyal person so i would give it my best shot"

Alarm bells with that wording, hard pass for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back