Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just always hated Essendon coz they always seem to play well v us and smash us in Melb back in the day.

Well before all the drug stuff they shitted me

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Same, but for me it's my huge dislike of Sheedy and the way Vic's think he invented having indigenous boys play footy.

Fair enough. He probably is the best experienced coach available to them. I think they've made a mistake stipulating they want experience. I still think Scott is mediocre overall, going for the most talented young coach would improve their chances of finding a gun.

Their biggest mistake was sacking Rutten. Would have been better to back him in and help him grow.
Nah he was a s**t coach and needed to be sacked. They should have just come out and done it rather than snake around and try weasel out, put him on a death march for a week or so and then knife him again

Lewis Taylor delisted. Thought that happened 2 years ago.

Yeah Brad took a couple of average teams to two prelims (from 6th & 8th mind you).
Also almost got North to finals in 2018 when they were spoon favourites.
Give a decent list and you never know.
Lol, you realise he's gone to Essendon right? The team with no key defenders, no key forwards (other than Peter Wright), and a lightweight midfield. Not sure Dodorro is going to give him a decent list anytime soon.

Few melts when we gave Lions that pick for Yeo instead of the later pick we had. Good times.

Poor ol Magikarp never really got going but then we bagged TB with our next pick 🤌

Some pretty good talls later in that draft. Lobb, Nank, Pearce, TB, Allir, Brown, Sicily (not tall but plays tall), plus our man Jayden Hunt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That last comment, LOLOLOL

“I am extremely disappointed that the comment from my club was that it was fully endorsed, when in fact I voted for James Hird to be the coach of Essendon,’’ Sheedy said.

“The vote was 6-1.

‘’Now, I would’ve expected that to have been written, and that in the end the board actually won that vote.

“But I want to make sure all the fans know that I voted for James Hird and I’m extremely disappointed with the report that went out from the Essendon media department.

“I’m not happy.

“Don’t tell the Essendon fan base an untruth.

“This is what happens when you bring new people into the club.

“I actually felt insulted that Hird would think I voted against him after what he’s done for our club.’’

Essendon are the gift that keeps giving. Waiting for the next news headline. I reckon Brad Scott and someone from the old firm will come to fisty cuffs

I know we have a Nisbett who’s long in the tooth but I can see him standing down with a couple years. I also know it sounds terrible to say it but you can reach a point in life when you are past it! Sheedy is past it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back