Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis [Part II] - NM trade JHF & #1 for Sheezel, Wardlaw, CHarvey & PA 2023 1st - you were never one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon Houston is gonna be thrown up.
He’s settled in south Australia but could be offered by Wednesday night
Send him to WA and we take Pick 2.

Would prefer a deal that involves Pick 2 then Houston. That being said…

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Send him to WA and we take Pick 2.

Would prefer a deal that involves Pick 2 then Houston. That being said…

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF
Zero chance that Houston moves west.
His age profile is what were looking for and as much as there’s zero excitement around him he could be an option.

It's good to be on a united front with WCE own rawlings again and you guys! Crows are also on the sidelines cheering as well. So three clubs united in ******* over port.

We will get something done. Hey if all falls out of place I'm sure we may slide you Rioli for your troubles and put the finger to port.

We have the pick you need. Port have the players we want.

Pretty sure we haven't forgot Port rat ******* Rioli when Rioli was at funeral.

Port now trying to split aspects of the deal. Ja Horne for pick eight this year and a future second for Sonny Francis. North want a player in return with Charlie Dickson's upper body strength and Jase Burgoyne's leg speed. North are happy to top-up the deal with a Kane Cornes personality in return.

Tom Browne understands that North are unlikely to have Horne-Francis surgically cut in half given the ongoing review into Alastair Clarkson's recruitment of Paul Puopolo with the express purpose of grafting a more suitable upper body into his quick little legs

EXCLUSIVE pictures of Brady Rawlings responding to Port Adelaide's trade suggestions.

View attachment video-t_co-16489504260400 (1).mp4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t JHF wank on about reading our history and being insanely loyal, ******* campaigner even Matt Rowell stuck up on the GC with surely a worse culture than ours hasn’t shown any signs of bailing. FFS the more it drags on the more mad I am, I imagine it like the grad who got top marks in uni who thinks he can get away with being smart and not much else in the real world

I am just annoyed he played us. Just so unnecessary and deceptive.

He can leave, and North moves on of course we will.

We don't need JHF.

Last edited:
Yeh you know what, Bugger it.
Maybe I was too harsh through disappointment and said things I shouldn’t have.
I don’t trust his Step dad Or Ben Williams. Both a bit shifty.

Let’s keep him and let him grow up a bit. Send him and the missus down to Cunners farm for a few weekends.

He will still be super high value next year.
Maybe it’s worth the Hail Mary.

I have been thinking of Horne’s trade value if we trade him next year compared to now, next year we will be getting known picks in a better draft. So the better option may be holding him to his contract.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I have been thinking of Horne’s trade value if we trade him next year compared to now, next year we will be getting known picks in a better draft. So the better option may be holding him to his contract.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Wont have the leverage of a current contract then though

Wont have the leverage of a current contract then though
We will do if he still wants to get to Port. Unless they finish last next year as others have said. It would be very difficult and risky to walk him through to the National draft or PSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back