Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what’s been put on the table or just a hypothetical?

Purely a hypothetical from me...but we know melbourne are agressive traders up..if the player they want gets to 7 they may well offer a lot to get that pick..we certainly wont trade it unless the deal is in our favour and i still think we keep it and take clark

I reckon Busslinger will be gone with Carlton's pick for what it's worth (pick 10, or pick 11 after ashcroft)... So if we split picks for 12 or 14 or 15 and something extra, I don't expect him to be available at those picks.

I reckon carlton will take hollands or mckenzie if he gets past st kilda (maybe also hotton but 10 is a tad early for him) not sure they would go buss.

I loved what I saw of Clark in the U18 champs but I can’t shake the idea that he’s very much like Deven Robertson. In fact, you could argue Robertson looked better in his draft year. Touted top 10 all year and slid to pick 22. Fwiw, I still think Robertson will be a gun eventually.

Clark has much more animal instinct than robertson (and im a robertson believer).

After watching this, Clark looks a way better prospect than Tsatas and has a lot tangibles to Selwood/Serong. He’s probably not got the ceiling of other draft prospects but he’s got the fundamentals and is a modern day midfielder, who’s gonna develop really nicely in the best team in the comp and he’s for sure gonna be a 15 year career type player.
I’d be pretty excited to get a player that looks like a sure bet, and he’ll continue to allow Geelong to remain in the finals hunt.

One of the best takes on here, and from an oppo supporter no less - kudos for your excellent insight mate. Definitely how I feel about him too :)

Phillipou cannot kick.
Can’t you guys see it?

Look, we have zero control over who the club picks. But if we had pick 7 and pick 24 I’d spew if we took him at 24.

You cannot fix those pie floaters.
He bounces the ball right hand and kicks on the left. It makes no sense.

He is playing U18 where there is space, and time to adjust and deliver. Yet he still kicks floaters.

Good luck at AFL level where there isn’t time.

Who exactly are you referring to? Not many on here want him, in fact most despise the idea of even entertaining picking him. The club hasn't been linked to him at all really, besides the token "He'd be in the mix" which doesn't really mean anything.

I wouldn't be too worried, odds are he'll be at Essendon anyway.

Trade and draft discussion has been popular this off-season, and as such we're now moving onto Part 3 of this topic for year 2022

Said thread can be found at:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back