emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
Do you ever wonder what happened to actors & TV presenters from the past, who were popular in their day, but have now vanished into obscurity? These are some examples:

ALISON WHYTE - Red haired Australian actress and logie winner in Frontline, she also appeared in Seachange and Good Guys Bad Guys, but faded from view after Marshall Law was axed in 2002.

TIM BAILEY: Exuberant surfie-type TV presenter from the early-mid 1990s.

BELINDA COTTRELL: Young actress in the mid 1990s, was in Police Rescue.

SOFIE FORMICA: TV Presenter & Actress from early-mid 1990s.

PETER RUSSELL-CLARK: TV Chef from the 1980s.

HELENA BOZICH: An original Home & Away actress (played Lynn Davenport), she, unlike her co-stars at the time, has not acted since or returned for reunion shows.

DAMIEN DEMONTEAS: Was popular as Jason in the Secret Life of Us, but has since vanished from the radar.

This could be a good question & answer thread.

Do you ever wonder what happened to actors & TV presenters from the past, who were popular in their day, but have now vanished into obscurity? These are some examples:

ALISON WHYTE - Red haired Australian actress and logie winner in Frontline, she also appeared in Seachange and Good Guys Bad Guys, but faded from view after Marshall Law was axed in 2002.
I saw an article on her and her husband in the Age's weekend magazine a couple of weeks ago. She's in her 40s now I think.

It's funny how we're interested in the bit players of TV that we see alot of and get to know without knowing them. The future Ross Greenwoods of this world.

anyone remember the chick called alex who used to do agros cartoon connection

Anne-Marie Biggar ?
She's one of those people who does advertorials on that ch10 morning show with David Reyne.She use to do the same on Bert's show.

EDIT : I should learn how to read.You said Alex - D'oh !!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember that episode from when ten played them a few years back. It was an australian episode.

I saw some of it on Foxtel last year.Jessica was obviously mean't to be in Aus,but clearly it was done in the US.I think they had a couple of D-grade Aussie actors and a few Yanks putting on crappy Aussie accents.

What about Tania Zaetta, former Who Dares Wins host? What's she doing these days?

She is huge in Bollywood..

Tania_Zaetta_long.jpg

I've seen her in an ad recently, I *think* it was a Slater & Gordan ad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back