Kayo: A balanced and reasoned intellectual discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Kayo is worse than BigFooty for shitting itself at key moments in the match.

Every time this piece of s**t dumps you out at 3 quarter time or so while you're watching delayed. Comes back at the final siren.

This has been happening for years.
Far out - no one goes on Kayo to bag out you and bigfooty.

This should be kept to private channels.

no one goes on Kayo to bag out you and bigfooty.
Oh I wouldn't be so sure.

(Roll footage of that nutter who had a bizarre rant about people going online to criticise his Sunday football show)

Last edited:

sorry saying servers is giving them a bit too much credit, the 2012 mid range laptop they're running the service off would catch fire*

I'm currently watching the IPL and Kayo is working a lot more smoothly, maybe because it's late at night or maybe Modi has more influence than Albo.

India would have higher speed internet than Australia, most countries do, there would be third world countries that have higher speed internet than us.

I'm currently watching the IPL and Kayo is working a lot more smoothly, maybe because it's late at night or maybe Modi has more influence than Albo.
That's a growth market for the Murdoch Agents.

Far out - no one goes on Kayo to bag out you and bigfooty.

This should be kept to private channels.
If you know anyone over there, please ask them to get in touch with me.

We must welease Bwian!

This. It has gotten progressively worse.

I’ve already accepted the fact there is a delay, and footy apps update the goals before it has actually happened on the TV which is annoying in itself.

The new one for me is getting this sporadically a handful of times throughout a game:

View attachment 1697327

As soon as that appears, I hit the PC in my office and watch one of the many EU streams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve watched Kayo via Apple TV for years and have to say there’s never been an issue.

I have a lot of mates that refuse to use Kayo because they think it’s poor quality though.

I hate kayo, but i also hate the idea of giving that shapeshifting reptilian rupert $80 a month for some shite 1980s satellite dish technology just to watch footy without buffering

How are most people using it that have issues? I've been streaming from my phone to chromecast 4k and very rarely encounter issues.. maybe just one of the lucky ones.

Sheesh, this time last year I rang and cancelled my Foxtel after about 15 consecutive years as a subscriber, as it was about $60/month and I thought I could do the Binge/Kayo combo for all the same stuff but cheaper.

Foxtel came sucking up to me and knocked it back to $38/month and I begrudgingly relented. It's gone back up just over $50/month now, but all this feedback about Kayo makes me suspect that I'm not currently getting fleeced by Foxtel as much I thought. At least it works smoothly every time I put my telly or lappy on.

It's far better through the web browser - I suggest for those even slightly tech savvy opening the kayo game up on a nearby computer/laptop, opening the game on there then connecting it to the bigger TV screen via HDMI. Bonus points if the computers is plugged in via ethernet.

Plus you can have bigfooty gameday thread up on the side too and scroll through with a wireless mouse :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back