Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Usually you go with the year games package to watch all the way to the flag. This time I reckon it would be good for a lead up starting season 2022 and rolls all the way up to the 2023 flag.

Last year was my favourite season of all time. This year ends with a Flag.

How sweet would that be?

1. Managed to snaffle the Knight poster foil limited silver edition and will frame that.
GF
2. Got the Grand Final Record and 4 basic Knight posters after the game
3. Just ordered the New Era cap, Premiership scarf with players names and the Premiers magazine via aflstore.

Attachments

• 47272FD1-C971-4420-90D1-204CDFD9A02E.jpeg
    47272FD1-C971-4420-90D1-204CDFD9A02E.jpeg
    348.8 KB · Views: 92

This was the bloke in question. Came in with his wife and new daughter.
Fly said he got to watch the replay for the first time in the hospital last night. Watched with wee Maggie in one arm and the premiership Cup in the other. What a weekend for him.

I so want to fork out the 2500$ for the signed, framed guernsey from every player in the game.

The mrs would absolutely kill me though....
Do it

Fly said he got to watch the replay for the first time in the hospital last night. Watched with wee Maggie in one arm and the premiership Cup in the other. What a weekend for him.
Amazingly lucky.

BFF store legit?

Popped up on my Insta feed couple times.

Spewing those Nike premiers Tee aren't available.

Lots of dodgy stores popping up on the Facebook/Insta feeds that have awesome looking (counterfeit "official") gear and have very suss looking websites. Be careful out there folks - my son has already come close to being ripped off.

You can still get the cap from here,

I've spent around $300 or so so far

Got myself the Nike Premiership white T
Son got the black kids Knight Magpie T and a couple of badges
Daughter got the kids Nike Premiership T and a couple of badges
Wife got the grey Premiership T and the incredible New Era tan Premiers cap
Got my dad and father in law mugs
In anticipation of winning it all, got my son and daughter new caps a couple of weeks ago and a key ring as well as the Nike Visor for my wife. So she got 2 new hats lol

Also bought 4 Herald Sun posters which I plan to laminate. Bought a bunch of papers and laminated the Grand Finalist poster.

Bought the Record as well

I've spent around $300 or so so far

Got myself the Nike Premiership white T
Son got the black kids Knight Magpie T and a couple of badges
Daughter got the kids Nike Premiership T and a couple of badges
Wife got the grey Premiership T and the incredible New Era tan Premiers cap
Got my dad and father in law mugs
In anticipation of winning it all, got my son and daughter new caps a couple of weeks ago and a key ring as well as the Nike Visor for my wife. So she got 2 new hats lol

Also bought 4 Herald Sun posters which I plan to laminate. Bought a bunch of papers and laminated the Grand Finalist poster.

Bought the Record as well
Is the Nike Premiership T, the ones the players were wearing after the match?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the Nike Premiership T the ones the palyers were wearing after the match?

Yep

They’re not online. Can only get them in store and they only have women’s sizes left.

The fit is exactly the same but you have to approximate sizing from men’s. So for example, I got the Small men’s initially but it was just a tad too tight. So I swapped it for the women’s Large and it was perfect.

Yep

They’re not online. Can only get them in store and they only have women’s sizes left.

The fit is exactly the same but you have to approximate sizing from men’s. So for example, I got the Small men’s initially but it was just a tad too tight. So I swapped it for the women’s Large and it was perfect.
Thanks thats the one i wanted. Might try and get down there before it shuts!

I so want to fork out the 2500$ for the signed, framed guernsey from every player in the game.

The mrs would absolutely kill me though....

That's how the conversation went with the wife, from wanting to kill me, to several no's before I was given the green light.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back